Welcome Back to Me!

A

Anonymous

Well just thought id welcome myself back first! Havnt been around for many months now, have been visiting everyday of course, just not posting!

I was on the Iron Maiden forum for a long time, and have become desperatley bored of it. With all the bashing and no interesting stuff on it anymore.

How is everyone here? Excited about the up coming tour? Im off to graspop this year to see the boys in action. Cant Wait!

Well im off for a nosey around the restof the forum to see whats going on [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-DarkKnight+May 23 2005, 09:04 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(DarkKnight @ May 23 2005, 09:04 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Well just thought id welcome myself back first! Havnt been around for many months now, have been visiting everyday of course, just not posting!

I was on the Iron Maiden forum for a long time, and have become desperatley bored of it. With all the bashing and no interesting stuff on it anymore.

How is everyone here? Excited about the up coming tour? Im off to graspop this year to see the boys in action. Cant Wait!

Well im off for a nosey around the restof the forum to see whats going on  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]105362[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Wow! Its quiet in here [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

'Ello 'ello stranger. You left us for the IMBB?? How could you? *sniff*

welcome back anyway [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+May 23 2005, 09:42 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ May 23 2005, 09:42 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]'Ello 'ello stranger. You left us for the IMBB?? How could you? *sniff*

welcome back anyway [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]105368[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well, not wanting to justify my actions [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] but i just went for a look after some people raved on about it. I did enjoy it, and was on both forums each day. But the Maiden BB is just getting ridiculous.

And yes it is in a sorry state The Acient Mariner [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+May 24 2005, 01:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ May 24 2005, 01:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Sorrier than the last time I looked at it?

...I'm scared, mom.
[snapback]105434[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well, it started to get worse about january time, maybe a bit earlier, and since then its become worse and worse, to the extent i do visit each day, but hardly post 1 post a week.

I did start a thread on there about how much bashing crap goes on, and how other bands, such as Pink Floyd closed their forum because of people constantly just using it to bash members of the band. My specific point was that i wouldnt be surprised if Maiden pulled the plug on the forum, becasue there has been rumours that band memebers have seen some of the bashing and dont enjoy it obviously!

No wonder they see the crap on the forum, theres so much of it!

So yes, its in avery sorry state, and probably much worse than when you looked...even if that was only 5 minutes ago [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Didn't Nicko urge some of the board members to "get a life" once?

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 24 2005, 02:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 24 2005, 02:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Didn't Nicko urge some of the board members to "get a life" once?
[snapback]105441[/snapback]​
[/quote]

i dont think ive ever heard of a memeber acctually talking on the forum, but with the way things go over there i could believe it Mav!

I think the general idea is that if they close the IMBB, the MFBB should simply move into place. After all, RW, Mav, Master Owl, and the Mod Squad'll keep this place spic and span.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+May 24 2005, 02:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ May 24 2005, 02:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I think the general idea is that if they close the IMBB, the MFBB should simply move into place.  After all, RW, Mav, Master Owl, and the Mod Squad'll keep this place spic and span.
[snapback]105444[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Oh noes!! Mav's prat-radar would over-heat! And the DICKtionary would surely have a full-time job here!

[!--QuoteBegin-DarkKnight+May 24 2005, 04:40 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(DarkKnight @ May 24 2005, 04:40 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]i dont think ive ever heard of a memeber acctually talking on the forum, but with the way things go over there i could believe it Mav!
[snapback]105443[/snapback]​
[/quote]
That wasn't on the forum itself, but in an interview or something.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 24 2005, 04:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 24 2005, 04:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]That wasn't on the forum itself, but in an interview or something.
[snapback]105457[/snapback]​
[/quote]

it was in the tour diaries he wrote. But the retards didn't listen...

That's right! I remember now. Cheers, Freaky! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

THIS is 'officially' the best Maiden board on the internet [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+May 24 2005, 05:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ May 24 2005, 05:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]it was in the tour diaries he wrote. But the retards didn't listen...
[snapback]105463[/snapback]​
[/quote]

which tour diary, do you know? Was it from the DOD? Ive probably readit but cant remember cause over a year ago now, would like to have another read. Maybe il just sit here and read them all for fun and interest [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-$yk0_H+May 24 2005, 10:02 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE($yk0_H @ May 24 2005, 10:02 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]And the DICKtionary would surely have a full-time job here!
[snapback]105455[/snapback]​
[/quote]

If I bothered to correct every mistake I saw, it would be a full-time job already. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+May 25 2005, 03:52 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ May 25 2005, 03:52 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]wot? u telin mi dat yo don corec eberi mistaque u c?!
[snapback]105605[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Stop trying to make my head explode. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back