W.A.S.P

srfc

Ancient Mariner

This is a weird article, it says they are playing a tour featuring songs from the first 4 albums. Then for some reason it goes onto a load of paragraphs about Chris Holmes. Is Chris Holmes playing on the tour?

The link to the W.A.S.P. website isn't working at the moment as it says bandwidth exceeded.

Blabbermouth always adds references to the most recent news pieces on whatever artist they're talking about in the last few paragraphs of their posts, whether it is relevant to the news piece or not. They think that this is what journalists do.

I have been listening to a lot of W.A.S.P. as of late. They're really climbing up there for me as far as my favorites go. Their debut is just wonderful. I have to ask though, when did Blackie decide to stop touring the US? Btw, this is my favorite live performance from them (Check out LOVE Machine off there, it's great):

I have been listening to a lot of W.A.S.P. as of late. They're really climbing up there for me as far as my favorites go. Their debut is just wonderful. I have to ask though, when did Blackie decide to stop touring the US? Btw, this is my favorite live performance from them (Check out LOVE Machine off there, it's great):

Great stuff :ok:

It really is. W.A.S.P. music and image still holds up today. I mean, Blackie Lawless just oozed sex back then, you really get the feeling he could have any girl in the world back then and he looked and played like he was the hottest thing ever.

I think they don't have too much support in US and they touring outside their country

About the guy, he's the tallest guy in music probably LOL

The journalist friend of mine who I mention in the above post was at the gig where Blackie Lawless codpiece exploded.

EDIT: Re: Bruce, it's not an "apocryphal" story. It genuinely happened on the first night of the Inside the Electric Circus tour in Dublin. Blackie always tells the story when they play Dublin, usually referring to it as "the night I nearly became a soprano"

Last edited:

The journalist friend of mine who I mention in the above post was at the gig where Blackie Lawless codpiece exploded.

EDIT: Re: Bruce, it's not an "apocryphal" story. It genuinely happened on the first night of the Inside the Electric Circus tour in Dublin. Blackie always tells the story when they play Dublin, usually referring to it as "the night I nearly became a soprano"
hahahah

Lookin forward to this tour. Through my own douchyness, I have missed all but the most recent WASP tour. It was The Crimson Idol start to finish plus a few hits. As good as it was, the setlist for this coming tour will surely be phenomenal.

W.A.S.P. are a great band. Pure 80's metal. I like Blackie Lawless voice. Their debut album is awesome.

Their classic albums are the first 4 (+ The Crimson Idol), so this tour should be great.

I wonder if this thread will tempt @Crimson Idol into posting again.

I'm sure there used to be a thread for WASP as Crimson Idol would've been posting in it loads. Maybe LC deleted it when he deleted the old Now Playing thread.

Back