Vintage Maiden pillow for sale on Ebay

jm1975

Prowler
I had my friend list this for me on his Ebay. I've had it since 1987/88.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Iron-Maiden-Vintage ... 20b418ac1f

"Iron Maiden Vintage Powerslave "World Slavery Tour" Pillow

Illustrated By: Derek Riggs

17"X17", No rips or tears, Minor over spray from spray paint on the back but the front graphic is clean!

I bought this back in the Winter of 1987/88. Non smoking house and storage.

Additional info: "Exclusive License Nikry Novelties Co., Van Nuys, CA 91405 1985 Iron Maiden (Holdings) LTD."

Attachments

• IMG_0983.JPG
    IMG_0983.JPG
    264.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0976.JPG
    IMG_0976.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 2
Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Another member here JUST to sell something who won't participate in other threads. That's :spam2: by my definition.

wow, i can see some people don't like new members? i just came across this site and yeah, this was my first post. should i have introduced myself first? give me a break guy, if this is the type of mentality people have on here, why would i want to participate on forum? but, i suspect that's not the case and you are just a rotten apple in the basket. judging by your user rating of -4, it seems others may feel the same way about you.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
The reason for what I said: http://forum.maidenfans.com/index.php?topic=20394.0 If you truly do decide to join in other discussion threads, then I apologize.

Apology accepted. I've been a fan of maiden since I was in 5th grade, which was back in 1985. People are entitled to lurk and read, so... I'm the type that only likes to jump in when I have something worthwhile to say. Anyway, no offense taken...

Ya, I understand and hope you'll be able to find something of interest to comment on. It's just that people who come here and advertise something to sell then NEVER EVER join in any other threads seem that their only purpose is to advertise, but that doesn't seem to be your only reason. :)

eddie_63-1.jpg

Back