UEFA EURO 2020 (2021)

Congratulations to Italy. They were better yesterday.

After approximately 25 years avoiding football I found myself watching 2 football games (England’s semifinal and the final) with my young daughter. It was time well spent in spite of our team losing, as we could talk about racism, social injustice and Rashford’s campaign in support of free school meals against Boris Johnson’s government (Marcus won).

Last edited:
I watched several games and had good times watching those thrillers.
Especially on hot day it was pleasant to watch football in the evening and wait for temperature to fall abit.
I don't follow football regularly, sometimes watch some games or leagues, World Championships and such, I used to watch Premier League alot in the late 80's and 90's when it was shown here on national tv.
Congrats to Italy and you deserved it really.

I remember that I saw some games of Fifa World Cup 1986 (in Mexico) but the next ones in Italy '90 those I did really follow and watch alot of the games.
During these UEFA EURO games it was nice that the commentators and studio shows clips from those earlier games and cups, it brought alot of memories to my mind.

Congratulations to Italy. They were better yesterday.

After approximately 25 years avoiding football I found myself watching 2 football games (England’s semifinal and the final) with my young daughter. It was time well spent in spite of our team losing, as we could talk about racism, social injustice and Rashford’s campaign in support of free school meals against Boris Johnson’s government (Marcus won).
25 years!!

Back