tour title ?

Don't give up your hope. That will probably be the title of the next live album :p

I'm hoping they will be playing some festivals in 08' in England, as we will be going on vacation there for 2 weeks in the outskirts of London.  I will have to find one of the many Acacia ave. signs and track down a # 22 and get a pic with me in it!!!!  Do you think with the recent resurgance of popularity in Iron Maiden and Metal in general, that a larger North American tour, say 20 dates across the U.S., will ever happen?  I know that with the age of the members and family obligations that tours are shorter, but c'mon one last hurrah here!!!

Perun said:
"A Matter Of Life And Death Tour".

So I guess in the future commentary, it will be mentioned as "A Matter Of Life And Death Tour pt I & II"

"A Matter of Live and Death" it was better title  :(
so if I remember good, the last time that they made a word game with an album title was back in '95-'96 with the "X Factour" ....

TrooperEd said:
I'm hoping they will be playing some festivals in 08' in England, as we will be going on vacation there for 2 weeks in the outskirts of London.  I will have to find one of the many Acacia ave. signs and track down a # 22 and get a pic with me in it!!!!  Do you think with the recent resurgance of popularity in Iron Maiden and Metal in general, that a larger North American tour, say 20 dates across the U.S., will ever happen?  I know that with the age of the members and family obligations that tours are shorter, but c'mon one last hurrah here!!!

If they do festivals, it will most likely be Gigantour rather than Ozzfest, for obvious reasons.  You can expect sporadic US dates, although nothing like the World Slavery tour, I expect...they probably will visit Long Beach (if the Arena's still there), but I'm waiting for my Dublin date!  :bigsmile:

@Number, not a free man; You're forgetting 'Ed Huntour'.

Raven said:
If they do festivals, it will most likely be Gigantour rather than Ozzfest, for obvious reasons.

What? Maiden won't play Ozzfest this year?!  :eek:

Back