Tour de France

I'll be watching. My afternoons at work will be somewhat less productive than they should be (not that they are ever particularly productive...).

As usual, I'll watch the ending of each stage when I get home from work. Haven't followed the season up until now; so I don't know what to expect from this year's tour.

Chris Froome looked to be on top form in the Criterium du Dauphine, but Romain Bardet and Thibaut Pinot looked to have taken a step up from last season and achieve a lot this month. Ritchie Porte and Dan Martin looked good as well but Alberto Contador looked a bit off the pace.

As usual, I'll watch the ending of each stage when I get home from work. Haven't followed the season up until now; so I don't know what to expect from this year's tour.
Well, those who can afford to conceal micro-engines inside the frame of their bike win. :)

By the way, judging from the current weather in France, this is what watching the Tour de France from home looks like (yesterday and today especially):

Is anyone watching this year's race? Peter Sagan has been disqualified for elbowing Mark Cavendish in the bunch sprint.

Is anyone watching this year's race? Peter Sagan has been disqualified for elbowing Mark Cavendish in the bunch sprint.
Well, I usually try to watch the last 30 minutes from each race. This week might be interesting since the first three competitors are within 30 seconds of one another. Nothing against Froome, but I'd like to see someone else win, for a change.

Primož Roglič with an incredible stage 17 win. First Slovenian stage win on TDF ever.

Fun fact: Roglič used to be a ski jumper.
After that happened he switched to cycling.

Back