Tour dates to be confirmed on tuesday

Babo 91

Nomad
By the looks of things, maiden will officially announce tour dates for australia and indonesia etc on tuesday at 6pm GMT.

IRONMAIDEN.COM

I think it might be for the complete world tour dates considering the fact that a U.S. date has leaked already, I doubt they'll only play one N.A date. Then again, they did the same thing on the DOD tour.

If you look at eddie holding the globe though, only south east asia and australasia is showing. I suspect that will announce dates in indonesia.

we'll get a few dates announced i assume feb -april and then summer dates to follow at another time

I seem to remember for the AMOLAD tour they announced worldwide dates in March (as well as support) at the same time they announced the album release date. I want UK dates soon.

maiden have barely played in the uk in the last 3 years. what is it 2 shows since the amolad tour. that sucks.

Babo 91 said:
maiden have barely played in the uk in the last 3 years. what is it 2 shows since the amolad tour. that sucks.

Yeah, I completely agree. I do hope they play some more UK gigs this tour.

Well were next in the UK so hopefully the wait (though painful) may not be too long... <_<
its a new studio ablum tour and as history would indicate, there should be a UK arena tour... hopefully.
im just dreading if it slots into the may-june gap in the tour (ALEVELS!!!)    ::)

Back