top of the pops

A

Anonymous

Does someone know all the accurate dates when Maiden attended Top Of The Pops?

I'm only aware of these:

2002-03-25 - Run To The Hills
2003-09-12 - Wildest Dreams

Could someone tell me all the precise dates, including the songs played? Thanks.

In 1980 they played Running Free on TOTP, noted for being the first live performance on the program since The Who in 1972. I don't know the exact date, though you could try their website.

or you could try the Iron Maiden Commentary [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-DeadlySinner+Sep 12 2005, 06:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(DeadlySinner @ Sep 12 2005, 06:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]or you could try the Iron Maiden Commentary [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]118081[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Try what in the Commentary?

[!--QuoteBegin-Gom Jabbar+Sep 12 2005, 09:25 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Gom Jabbar @ Sep 12 2005, 09:25 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Try what in the Commentary?
[snapback]118093[/snapback]​
[/quote]
search it...

I believe they played Women In Uniform too ,back in the early 80s

I also thought they 'played' The Wicker Man back in 2000.

Could be wrong though.

Here's your complete list of Iron Maiden Video airing- and Performance dates on Top Of The Pops, from 1980 'til NOW

Running Free 22nd February, 1980 Performance
Women In Uniform 13th November, 1980 Performance
Run To The Hills 25th February, 1982 Promo Video
The Number Of The Beast 20th May, 1982 Promo Video
The Trooper 7th July, 1983 Promo Video
Two Minutes To Midnight 16th August, 1984 Promo Video
Aces High 1st November, 1984 Promo Video
Running Free(Live) 3rd October, 1985 Promo Video
Can I Play With Madness 24th March, 1988 Promo Video
The Evil That Men Do 11th August, 1988 Promo Video
Infinite Dreams 16th November, 1989 Promo Video
Run To The Hills 28th December, 1989 Promo Video
Holy Smoke 20th September, 1990 Promo Video
Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter 3rd January, 1991 Promo Video
Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter 10th January, 1991 Promo Video
Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter 25th December, 1991 Promo Video
Be Quick Or Be Dead 23rd April, 1992 Promo Video
Fear Of The Dark(Live) 11th March, 1993 Promo Video
Hallowed Be Thy Name 14th October, 1993 Promo Video
Man On The Edge 21st September, 1995 Performance
Man On The Edge 5th October, 1995 Performance
The Wicker Man 19th May, 2000 Performance
Run To The Hills 22nd March, 2002 Performance
Wildest Dreams 12th September, 2003 Performance

Hope this helps... [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

This guy is good... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm just lucky having such a knowledgeable neighbour... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Do you live next to gor?

I mean that seriously, he's the only other person who knows this shit.

Sorry mate, dunno anyone by that name... but I was referring to my next door neigbour. Y' know, He who apparently lives at 666!

[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I want YOU to work for the Commentary! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Surely you're kidding... still sounds kinda flattering though... [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

But... If you're serious, remember to ask my [span style=\'color:red\'][span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']Neigbour's[/span][/span] blessing first!

Hey, this is nice... [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Thx for the inof 664!

Back