To collectors: help!

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Hi everyone;

I am looking for the credits page from the Maiden England CD, released in 1994 in a double-pack with the video.  If anyone can get me a scan or will copy out the text for me, please respond.

Thanks in advance!

I have the CD and I have the video, but I can not find any credits on the CD aside from who published it (Zomba) and who owns the copyright (EMI). Should there be more?

Scans of the covers of either CD or Vid can be posted if needed.

I was hoping to find producer, where mixed, the usual thank-yous, sound engineers...possibly on the VHS?

LooseCannon said:
I was hoping to find producer, where mixed, the usual thank-yous, sound engineers...possibly on the VHS?

Indeed, isn't this the same info as on the video tape? I say this video is less rare than the CD, but I could be wrong.

My video-tape info:

The stuff Cosmiceddie said plus:

Sleeve Illustration: Derek Riggs
Package Design: The Complete Works
Photography: Ross Halfin

A Picture Music International Release
Running Time: 95 Minutes
Mono-Stereo compatible

Cosmiceddie said:
Directed and edited by Steve Harris

Soundtrack produced, engineered and mixed by Martin Birch

Forostar said:
Sleeve Illustration: Derek Riggs
Package Design: The Complete Works
Photography: Ross Halfin

A Picture Music International Release
Running Time: 95 Minutes
Mono-Stereo compatible
That's all the credits (aside from the songwriters), but it's only on the video. The CD cover is very basic, but it is meant to be part of the CD/Video package.

Alright, collectors, I have another task for you.

According to Wikipedia, a single was released supporting Ed Hunter known as "Wrathchild With Bruce Dickinson".

Tell me about it.

So may it be, in the name of H.

Hunlord said:
As far as I know it was just the original recording of Wrathchild with Bruce's vocals dubbed over it. I have a version on my pc somewhere, I'll try dig it out. Not sure if thats the one you're looking for though.
I have the .mp3.  I need evidence of the single release.

LooseCannon said:
According to Wikipedia, a single was released supporting Ed Hunter known as "Wrathchild With Bruce Dickinson".

Tell me about it.
If there was a single release of that track, it most certainly was not a UK release. I've yet to get hold of Ed Hunter (I've steered clear of the compilations aside from the original release of Best or the Beast) and was only made aware of it by going to DiAnno's website where it was available for download.

As a side note, although it is a "mix", I think this version is great. :D

LooseCannon said:
Alright, collectors, I have another task for you.

Tell me about it.

So may it be, in the name of H.

I have the single. It was released in 1999 as a 1 track promo. Heres a link to it on my collection page:
http://www.kollecta.com/itemDetails.asp ... d0%26p%3d7

Its also a hidden track on the USA release of Ed Hunter...I have that too, so I know this to be fact.

Back