To all those still posting on the IMBB

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenGermany+Jul 16 2004, 07:23 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenGermany @ Jul 16 2004, 07:23 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] It's not the Official BB's fault that this post was made. People could come here too to make racist posts. Would that make the BOARD shitty or the user that post such things? [/quote]
Well, that's probably true. The IMBB at least removed the racist posts.

I've been unfair to the mods and the decent posters on the IMBB, I admit that, I was just enraged to see another racist post there. It was not the first one, that was my point. I just hate it to see these bastards misusing this board, which was intended to be a meeting point for Maiden fans around the world, for their primitive purposes -I'm certain there are enough KKK boards around for that. I certainly don't blame the decent posters -many complained about the racist post in the thread- and the moderators. The problem is just that I don't want to hang around in a place where intelligence drowns in idiocy.

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]  [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]  I hate racists so much.[/quote]
Couldn't have said it better! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Jul 16 2004, 07:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Jul 16 2004, 07:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] The problem is just that I don't want to hang around in a place where intelligence drowns in idiocy. [/quote]
What are you doing here then? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Sorry...

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Jul 8 2004, 04:53 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Jul 8 2004, 04:53 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Seems like they've finally been doing something of worth.  Racism is NOT what Iron Maiden stands for. [/quote]
Damned right!

Quick idea for the admins:
Freeze the account of 'Strikes Twice' right now!
I don't actually have anything against this person...
I just think it's funny to have a member named 'Strikes Twice' with exactly 2 posts. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

thats just wrong [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Jul 18 2004, 09:04 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Jul 18 2004, 09:04 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Quick idea for the admins:
Freeze the account of 'Strikes Twice' right now!
I don't actually have anything against this person...
I just think it's funny to have a member named 'Strikes Twice' with exactly 2 posts. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Thats just wrong............ [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Jul 19 2004, 02:42 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Jul 19 2004, 02:42 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Thats just wrong............  [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Not to worry, no one listens to me around here anyway. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No one listens to me either, except when I plug in my guitar and start playing Maiden Songs.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Back