To all those still posting on the IMBB

A

Anonymous

Racism strikes again on the Official BB:

[a href=\'http://www.ironmaiden.org/showthread.php?t=6946&page=1&pp=10\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.ironmaiden.org/showthread.php?t=6946&page=1&pp=10[/a]

Sad. Now I know I can´t understand freeddom...

What can we say ? I can only feel nothing but a deep pity for people like these.

Please, what is a "mandy" girl ?

The moron who made that post was attempting to refer to Brandy, who sampled "The Clansman" on her new album. Check the news forum for details.

[img src=\'http://www.metaluk.com/news/img/200brandyphoto.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

OMFG !!!111 SHES BLAK!!!!!!1111111

WOT DO THOSE PPL NO ABOOT GOOD MUSIK AND SINGIN ABOOT FREEDOMM????22222

THEY SHUD NOT B ALLOWED TO SING AND STEEL IRON MIADEN SONGS FOR THEY'RE STUPIDD MUSIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111

LETS HAVE A "BASH THE NIGGGERS" THREAD AND KIL THOSE BASTURDS WHO STAEL HOUR MUSIK1111!!11111111111

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Jun 30 2004, 12:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Jun 30 2004, 12:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Racism strikes again on the Official BB:

[a href=\'http://www.ironmaiden.org/showthread.php?t=6946&page=1&pp=10\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.ironmaiden.org/showthread.php?t=6946&page=1&pp=10[/a] [/quote]
I can't get to it from that link. What did they post?

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jun 30 2004, 03:41 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jun 30 2004, 03:41 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][img src=\'http://www.metaluk.com/news/img/200brandyphoto.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

OMFG !!!111 SHES BLAK!!!!!!1111111

WOT DO THOSE PPL NO ABOOT GOOD MUSIK AND SINGIN ABOOT FREEDOMM????22222

THEY SHUD NOT B ALLOWED TO SING AND STEEL IRON MIADEN SONGS FOR THEY'RE STUPIDD MUSIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111

LETS HAVE A "BASH THE NIGGGERS" THREAD AND KIL THOSE BASTURDS WHO STAEL HOUR MUSIK1111!!11111111111

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--][/quote]

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That person said that he did not understand how Brandy could sample "The Clansman" on her song as she is black, and blacks could not understand the feelings expressed in the song, only whites and latinos could. Although he repeatedly said that he did not intend this to be a racist remark, it was.

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Jul 6 2004, 08:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Jul 6 2004, 08:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] That person said that he did not understand how Brandy could sample "The Clansman" on her song as she is black, and blacks could not understand the feelings expressed in the song, only whites and latinos could. Although he repeatedly said that he did not intend this to be a racist remark, it was. [/quote]
how can you say that and then deny its racist? its amazing! this guy needs to learn some World History, starting with African's

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Jul 6 2004, 02:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Jul 6 2004, 02:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] That person said that he did not understand how Brandy could sample "The Clansman" on her song as she is black, and blacks could not understand the feelings expressed in the song, only whites and latinos could. Although he repeatedly said that he did not intend this to be a racist remark, it was. [/quote]
Actually, I recall it as being even worse than that - I thought the fool said that black people can't feel or understand any emotions at all, ever (not just in one song).

Anyway, if it has been removed from the imbb (I'm not going to bother checking myself) then kudos to the imbb admins.

Seems like they've finally been doing something of worth. Racism is NOT what Iron Maiden stands for.

Well I would like to listen to that song that stole... i mean "sampled" the clansman, sounds interesting

Surely only the Scots and English could understand that song if we're being picky [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Jul 6 2004, 08:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Jul 6 2004, 08:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] That person said that he did not understand how Brandy could sample "The Clansman" on her song as she is black, and blacks could not understand the feelings expressed in the song, only whites and latinos could. Although he repeatedly said that he did not intend this to be a racist remark, it was. [/quote]
Well, isn't blues black peoples music? If that aint emotional music i dont know what is.

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Jul 8 2004, 05:18 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Jul 8 2004, 05:18 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Surely only the Scots and English could understand that song if we're being picky [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
How about Americans of Scottish/Irish ancestry - do we count? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It's not the Official BB's fault that this post was made. People could come here too to make racist posts. Would that make the BOARD shitty or the user that post such things?

[!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] I hate racists so much.

Back