Those that have been to 10 or more Maiden gigs

Its hard to just list the 3 favorites because basically there are great memories attached to each gig I've attended so I'll go with a very quick overview for each:
- Geneva 95: I became a fan around the end of 93 so just 2 years after that I had the chance to see them a few km from home. Of course being my fist Maiden gig, seeing all of them for real was an amazing experience. It was a very small venue (around 1000 people capacity), and I had the chance to be front row, just in front of Steve and Janick

- Mulhouse 98: By that time, Maiden had become my very favorite band so I had to see them on that tour as well. Not many memories from the show itself but I had the chance to meet Steve and had my Virtual XI tour book signed, after the gig, which was really cool

- Paris 99: Of course with Bruce and Adrian back, this was something else. It was hard to believe since it was my first time seeing Bruce live and Adrian as well, so really really cool In the heat of Paris Bercy with Megadeth opening, probably one of the best gigs ever. The set-list was perfect as well, one of the best. Just a bit disappointed that there was no SIASL...specially after reading a magazine that had a whole article about the New York, I was really looking for this one...well, I had to wait 24 more years but finally!

- Vilar dos Mouros, Portugal 00: Probably my least favorite gig so far and not because of the setlist, of the performance or something similar. It was just that it was a festival and the mates I was with didn't want to go near the stage and wanted to leave right after the gig, so we stayed pretty far and the sound wasn't that good

- Paris 2005: special gig as well since this was the first (of many to come) that I went with my young brother that had become a Maiden fan as well. At that time I was a huge Dream Theater fan as well, so along with Within Temptation, it was a really nice event.

- Zurich 2006: What I remember the most from this gig is how they messed up (Bruce actually) Brighter than a thousand suns. It was really funny

- Basel 2008: What was really curious about this one is the fact that we arrived at the venue around 7.30 pm (still with my brother) and we were like "oh, we have time to find a perfect spot, first there's the opening act, then some more time and then Maiden" and actually Maiden started played a little before 8pm...while we ere still looking where to stay to enjoy it!!

- Paris 2011: Well, back in Paris its always cool but here nothing special happened and since The final frontier is far from being a favorite album of mine...just another good gig but that's it

- Lisbon 2013: This time, my brother had won FTTB tickets so we were right at the front row, right in front of Bruce...not the best idea because of all the heavy pushing during the 3-4 first songs. We didn't enjoy it a lot but then it calmed down a bit. But from that moment on, we decided if we ever try to go to the front row, we'll stick to some side of the stage, left or right doesn't matter but never ever in the middle. But the evening finished with a very good memory, I managed to catch one of Nicko's drumsticks!

- Lisbon 2016: One of my very favorite gigs for multiple reasons. I was in Switzerland the day before and a few hours before taking the plane to Lisbon, I just watched the European football final between Portugal (my home country) and France. And couldn't believe that we finally won it!!! When arriving in Lisbon monday morning, people were crazy about it (we, portuguese are football maniacs) specially since the team was to arrive in the next few hours. So I had the chance to see the team and that night of course Bruce mentionned it and for the encore Steve wore our football team shirt...and I managed to catch one of his wristbands...what a crazy 24h it has been!!!

- Nyon Paleo festival 2016: Well, after all that happened in Lisbon, for this one, I just enjoyed the gig a bit from afar. Again it was a festival, so it meant if I wanted to get near the stage I had to be there very early and I just wasn't into it...specially after Lisbon, I knew it couldn't be topped so

- Geneva 2018: After more than 20 years, here they are again in my hometown. This time in a much much bigger venue. For this gig, for the first time, I tried to avoid to know the setlist so I was really pleased when I discovered them playing Where eagles dare, The clansman, Sign of the cross, For the greater good of god and Flight of Icarus. One amazing one!!!

- Zurich 2023: I tried to resist not knowing the setlist but a few days before, here I was in Instagramm and well you all know what happened. But that didn't take away the pleasure of this gig, probably my favoire setlist with the LOTB one and the Ed Hunter one. CSIT being my favorite opener ever, I was really looking forward to witness this one..and of course SIASL for the reasons mentionned above!!

Ed Hunter tour opening show. St. John, New Brunswick. 1999

Give me Ed until I'm Dead Tour. Montreal 2003

Legacy of the Beast Tour. Quebec City 2019 (it was Bruce's birthday show)

Back