This is REALLY f#$%ing cool

there's a box in the top left corner. Needs to be formatted correctly, though. Charlotte's coordinates look about right, while the DICKtionary messed it up [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That's a really cool program, but my house is just outside one of the detailed bits so I can't see it [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-$yk0_H+Jul 18 2005, 09:19 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE($yk0_H @ Jul 18 2005, 09:19 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]the DICKtionary messed it up [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]112397[/snapback]​
[/quote]
No need to thank me, sir - just doing my job. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Move along now...

Whats with that? Are there some bits that they have just made less detailed? I was looking for my old house... following the street... following.... nearly there..... BURRY!!!

[!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Whats with that? Are there some bits that they have just made less detailed? I was looking for my old house... following the street... following.... nearly there..... BURRY!!!
[/quote]

Its the same with most places.....Iv got a white blur for the whole of my street....But then again. look at places like new york where they have 3d generated buildings. and the grand canyon that you can actually go inside....I guess its still unfinished though. After all. It is A HUGE progect

Watch the bottom of the screen as you move along in the program. If the "stream" parts says less than 100%, that is why it's blurry. Stop moving and wait for the files to completely download.

For all of you complaining, please keep in mind that this program is still in Beta stage, so there will indeed be some problems, and things you aren't happy with.

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Watch the bottom of the screen as you move along in the program. If the "stream" parts says less than 100%, that is why it's blurry. Stop moving and wait for the files to completely download. [/quote]

No. in some places its blurey when its 100%, as ohgar_boy said its not finished yet

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Jul 21 2005, 06:08 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Jul 21 2005, 06:08 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Watch the bottom of the screen as you move along in the program. If the "stream" parts says less than 100%, that is why it's blurry. Stop moving and wait for the files to completely download.
[snapback]112641[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I realise this SMX, but there are places which do not have clear pictures yet [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think you failed to notice the "if" in "If the stream...". [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back