This forum is near-dead

IronDuke

Ancient Mariner
Seriously now! This place isn't getting any posts. We need to liven it up a bit.

What happened to the deep philosohpical discussion from days of yore?

What happened to people posting neat stuff, interesting sites, or just plain funny shit?

Get on it people!

I, Duke.

I prefer the quiet to the inane ranting, don't you? [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Anyway, a good discussion wouldn't hurt. Go ahead, Duke! [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Alright then!

What do you think of the price of eggs? In my opinion, the egg prices have been inflated to a muc higher level than a regualr market would allow. I bame the International Egg Loby, they've been trying to keep the poor working-class egg buyers down for decades.

What do you think?

It's much more sinister than you think. The international egg lobby is run by chickens, who think higher prices will lower demand and thus ease the burdens on their brothers and sisters!

Wait, no, just their sisters. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I assume you meant to say "neo-conservative" when you wrote "chicken". The damn neocons are behind everything!

[!--emo&:eek:mg:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/eek2.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'eek2.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Wow!

I haven't been here in a while... I like the new look of this place! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yeah bring on the old ranting days this place is getting the axe soon if it keeps going

comon boys start something new

[!--QuoteBegin-IronDuke+Sep 12 2004, 03:14 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IronDuke @ Sep 12 2004, 03:14 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Seriously now! This place isn't getting any posts. We need to liven it up a bit.

What happened to the deep philosohpical discussion from days of yore?

What happened to people posting neat stuff, interesting sites, or just plain funny shit?

Get on it people!
I, Duke.
[snapback]86345[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well i have noticed that everytime i reply to an post the thread happens to die... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
So i happened. Sorry. What is this load of crap im posting? Now i dont wonder why the threads die...

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Sep 14 2004, 02:22 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Sep 14 2004, 02:22 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]As soon as someone new starts a new thread we've already had that discussion before and someone just says that and then the thread dies.
[snapback]86535[/snapback]​
[/quote]

True, we need a new Maiden album to discuss!

[!--QuoteBegin-IndianaJones+Sep 14 2004, 12:52 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IndianaJones @ Sep 14 2004, 12:52 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Well i have noticed that everytime i reply to an post the thread happens to die... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
So i happened. Sorry. What is this load of crap im posting? Now i dont wonder why the threads die...
[snapback]86534[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Well i'm glad i'm not the only one with this disease!!! Don't feel too bad, you revived the European-American metal thread! it's dorment again, but i haven't been able to do the research to back-up my crazy claims.... I have to get on it... someday.... not now... later.

[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']The doctor has been here and treated the forum![/span]

We've got a new DVD and a new tour to discuss!!! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back