things you got at concerts

[img src=\'http://blog.joycode.com/images/blog.joycode.com/mvm/1036/o_chocalateshit.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

A real turd from the band. It's called "Dance Of Death", I think. [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The most I really got is ticket stubs and official merchandise [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Although I did get a swig of Sam Totman's Carling at the Hammerfall/Stratovarius show in London!

[!--QuoteBegin-metalboyken+Nov 8 2005, 05:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metalboyken @ Nov 8 2005, 05:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]my whole collection
[snapback]122576[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Cool, what are the Metallica ones? they are hard to see because of the glare.

Metalboyken, your stupidity is worthy of the IMBB. Why don't you post there instead? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm afraid that it's not a question of language... [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-metalboyken+Nov 10 2005, 08:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metalboyken @ Nov 10 2005, 08:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]What the hell is wrong with ansering a question?
And Maverick calling people stupid isn't good for there self esteem.
[snapback]122769[/snapback]​
[/quote]
You were asked what the Metallica ones were. Not where.

[!--QuoteBegin-metalboyken+Nov 10 2005, 09:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metalboyken @ Nov 10 2005, 09:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]What the hell is wrong with ansering a question?
[/quote]
Answering it wrong is wrong... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Well, you obviously didn't unserstand it anyway...
[!--QuoteBegin-metalboyken+Nov 10 2005, 09:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metalboyken @ Nov 10 2005, 09:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]And Maverick calling people stupid isn't good for there self esteem.
[/quote]
I'm not here to satisfy your ego. Deal with it. [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-metalboyken+Nov 10 2005, 09:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metalboyken @ Nov 10 2005, 09:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Didn't  misunderstood the question.
[snapback]122772[/snapback]​
[/quote]
This is getting better and better... [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-metalboyken+Nov 10 2005, 07:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metalboyken @ Nov 10 2005, 07:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Oh sorry.Did  misunderstood the question.
@ conor look at the circle. Or do you mean the image that's on the pick?
[snapback]122772[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Yeah, I mean the picks...
Who gave them to you, what guitarist?

I dont have anything from concerts, Iron Maiden doesnt come very often to Edmonton, people out here dont have enough respect for metal.

That is very metal and gr1mly n3cro! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I once got... a headache when I saw Cradle of Filth perform. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Madness+Dec 15 2005, 06:32 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Madness @ Dec 15 2005, 06:32 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I once got... a headache when I saw Cradle of Filth perform. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]125205[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Nice......anyways, i got 2 picks at a rolling stones concert, and and children of bodom played on November the 10th (i think) and i got a drumstick from trivium (opening band) and i got a Alexi Laiho's sweaty rag with which he wiped his armpits with....

Edit: i fucked up on the date and im a perfectionist

[!--QuoteBegin-fuzzboy+Jan 9 2006, 03:48 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(fuzzboy @ Jan 9 2006, 03:48 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Nice......anyways, i got 2 picks at a rolling stones concert, and and children of bodom played on sept the 5th (i think) and i got a drumstick from trivium (opening band) and i got a Alexi Laiho's sweaty rag with which he wiped his armpits with....
[snapback]126647[/snapback]​
[/quote]
[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] You are so lucky. Children of Bodom have never come to Ireland and they probably never will. It's the same with a lot of bands I like; Helloween; Manowar; Blind Guardian; Queensryche...

Well, what do you expect? The only "metal heads" here are just plain ol' mallcore kids (If I see another teenager wearing a Slipknot or My Chemical Romance t-shirt I'm gonna... well I won't do anything but it'll dampen my mood). Unless Necrophagist are willing to play for 2 or so people, I won't see them (or indeed any kickass band that isn't bandwagon hopping metalcore/screamo/whatever).

I have a Vinnie Vincent pick (I hate to admit it), a Ministry pick (which may be of value some day since I am under the impression that they are not touring anymore and that's it. Almost got a T-shirt thrown by Rush, but I was a bout 1,000 feet away [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Sepultura`s pick and this one...
[img src=\'http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/marcemarcela/pua.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Back