jannick gers pick
jeff loomis pick(nevermore)
glenn droover pick(megadeth)
2 metallica picks
1 Rob Cavestany pick(death angel)

1signed photo from death angel
1 signed photo from megadeth
1 signed stone sour photo

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] You lucky one!

I think that thread asked for it...
[img src=\'http://losferwords.notb.org/framed.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Sep 21 2005, 04:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Sep 21 2005, 04:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I think that thread asked for it...
[img src=\'http://losferwords.notb.org/framed.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]
[snapback]119027[/snapback]​
[/quote]

The first Steve Harris sweatband is the one I have.

I got autographs from Everyone in the band Phoenix, which are the living legends of Romanian Rock. They've been around for almost 45 years (!) and they're releasing an album next month and have so much energy in them... Anyway, those autographs mean a whole lot to me. I also managed to get autographs from two guys from Apocalyptica, but not exactly at a concert...

PS- My brother got me autographs from everyone in Opeth, when he went to the Sziget Festival in Hungary.

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The most I ever got at a concert was bleeding Herpes![/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] really?! how?

All I ever got after seeing Maiden was tinnitus for three days. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

it's not the one from ebay. It's more or less inspired by that one though [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Sep 21 2005, 10:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Sep 21 2005, 10:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I think that thread asked for it...
[snapback]119027[/snapback]​
[/quote]
This IS great... nice catch ! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Got Adrian's plectrum as well as Janick's. Also got a Dave Murray wristband which I would be glad to exchange with Adrian's one -anybody interested let me know!- and I have one of Nicko's drumsticks. Plus pictures of me & the band at various points in time & a large range of autographed items (like 30 different things per musician). Paul Di'Anno was the last one on my list and I got him 2 years ago after a small gig in Paris. Just miss Clive, but given his condition, if i werre to meet him, I 'd rather wish him well for the future than hassle him with a stupid quest for autographs.

[!--QuoteBegin-Paschendale_CRO+Oct 17 2005, 06:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Paschendale_CRO @ Oct 17 2005, 06:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Nothing because i'm always drunk as hell to get anything. :)
[snapback]120537[/snapback]​
[/quote]
And you're proud of it? I find it pathetic... [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Manhunter+Sep 28 2005, 06:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Manhunter @ Sep 28 2005, 06:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]did you buy that frame on ebay ? saw it there couple of weeks ago, or were you the seller ?
[snapback]119567[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Way to stay on topic.

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Oct 23 2005, 02:04 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Oct 23 2005, 02:04 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Head.
Yes a plastic mannequin head.... no not really.
[snapback]120970[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I got Ed at the Give me Ed tour... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back