The X Factor (Explicit Lyrics) !

Edenbeast

Trooper
sorry to bother and i don't know if someone brought it up before (i've looked for it before posting and couldn't find any), i was browsing through amazon.com and lo and behold The X factor (Explicit Lyrics)...what does that suppose to mean?!!!
i have my own copy the year it was released and there's nothing offensive in it...could somebody please clarify this matter ?!! [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

cheers [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Just checked the lyrics and couldn't find any offensve words - never noticed any before either. I can't imagine Maiden releasing a special 'swear-words-included' edition of an album; it could just be a mistake on the part of Amazon. That's all I can think of.

Never heard about this......... There's no way that the songs on TXF are edited to suit a non-explicit content....

The only song which has this, as far as I know, is Holy Smoke, which "beatiful" version has the word SHIT kind of muted

Flies around S**t
Bees around honey

[!--QuoteBegin-MigDaimon+Aug 31 2005, 05:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MigDaimon @ Aug 31 2005, 05:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The only song which has this, as far as I know, is Holy Smoke, which "beatiful" version has the word SHIT kind of muted

Flies around S**t
Bees around honey
[snapback]116890[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Is that a fact? My opinion: ridiculous.

[!--QuoteBegin-charlotte+Aug 31 2005, 02:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(charlotte @ Aug 31 2005, 02:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Is that a fact? My opinion: ridiculous.
[snapback]116897[/snapback]​
[/quote]

About the Holy Smoke CENSORED version ? (now I remembered how its named)

Yes it is, but I can't say in which country the single with this singular version has been released

EDITING: A little search in the commnetary and got this Bootleg

[a href=\'http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/?url=2000-06-03b&lang=eng&link=bootlegs\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/?url=2000-06...g&link=bootlegs[/a]

as far as I know, Maiden had a few problems with the cover image.
They've been "warned" that it's too explicit. That's why they made the two sided cover, so they could still sell it in shops without the fear of being indexed.

Maybe Amazon fucked up there

I thought the Censored version only exsisted as a promo? Thought the story was BBC wouldn't play it because of the "offensive" language (shit). Funny, as if BBC would ever play it anyways [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back