The Untouchables

A

Anonymous

I made up the songs with Adrian's The Untouchables which he had between A.S.A.P. & Dickinson

They can be found [a href=\'http://home.no/irons/irons/index.html\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a]

It's total 3 songs, which were played from a brittish tv rock show. But it's all live

whoa excellent [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

thanks [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] i really need to get one of their albums!

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Jun 7 2004, 06:06 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Jun 7 2004, 06:06 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] thanks [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] i really need to get one of their albums! [/quote]
Quite difficult, as The Untouchables didn't release any albums

As far as i know it, nothing got released. Dunno if anything got recorded, but not released tho. Think there was some good stuff on some of the songs

Back