The Ultimate Bootleg List

Maverick said:
Another 210, and I'll be at the same level as you.
Judging by the 'Missing Member' thread, that'll be a piece of cake for you. ;)

Maverick said:
I got the scans. Now, I need the time to add them! :innocent:

No prob, take your time :)

(at the moment I'm trying to download scans for 2 other 1980 gigs that you miss).

With the exception of one gig that may not even have been recorded, the list of bootlegs for The EdHuntour 1999 should be fairly complete.

Just a thought, but it's always nice to see the odd picture like this:
1999-07-17_a.jpg

Goes someway to dispel the rumours about the internal strife some say exists within the band.

Albie said:
Just a thought, but it's always nice to see the odd picture like this:

Some titles are also very funny. :)

Example:

"No Time Toulouse!"  (Toulouse, 7 September 1984)

will someone please tell me how to download a bootleg?
(Eddie & the Guinness Factory)

I had it, then deleted it because of the terrible quality.

If you want, you can join the "Run to the Hub" that is organised through Maidenworld.  There is an FAQ and step by step guide on the site that will get you sorted out ;)
http://www.maiden-world.com/dchub.html

I know I've told Mav this, but I haven't said it in public.  I am impressed with this and I look forward to seeing it completed.  Great resource!

I have nothing the fact of getting infos from my web site, but Maverick, at least, you could have asked to me. I have seen that you have given me credits (thanx for that), but when i read on the "Early Days" page that you wrote "Most Of The Information contained on this page was collected and reproduced with the kind of permission of the webmasters of the following sites : .... Ead666's Trading Page", sorry, but it is wrong. You never asked me for any kind of permission !

You made a great work, but i like to be informed when people use my work (resulting of days & days of work to collect all these infos). It is the minimum correct thing to do

Cheers

I had sent an email to you, but it was returned to me with an error message, so I thought I'd go ahead anyway.

You've been credited after all, right?  :)

Maverick said:
I had sent an email to you, but it was returned to me with an error message, so I thought I'd go ahead anyway.

You've been credited after all, right?   :)

I have seen my credits, and thanx for that.

My email is the one which is on my web site (Home Page) and it works perfectly for ages. You didn't have tried to send me another mail so ...
Like i said, thanx for the credits ... but my point is that you would have asked me or informed me before taking infos from my web site.
That 's the way things must be done. It is a pure hazard if i went today to your Bootleg section... and then saw that you used infos from my trading pages.
You did a great work with your section, but the minimum to do when using infos of others, is to ask them for permission and to inform them that some of their infos will be used on your web site.

I've seen so much of my own work on other websites, taken without my consent or even my knowledge, that I don't really care anymore. If I'm credited, well, good. If not, what can I do?

*sigh*

I know mate. It is ok now. I just wanted to let you know anyway. You can take infos from my web site, but next time, please, try several times of sending me an email ...

About 2005 tour, i have added all the set lists / infos on my web site (i have noticed that you were missing infos about few gigs)

Maverick said:
I've seen so much of my own work on other websites, taken without my consent or even my knowledge, that I don't really care anymore. If I'm credited, well, good. If not, what can I do?

*sigh*

Back