The Ultimate Bootleg List

A

Anonymous

In the same spirit as the Ancient Mariner's previous attempt, I am in the process of compiling a list of all available Iron Maiden bootlegs. It is a massive amount of work and the progress is quite slow, but the final result will certainly enable many collectors to get hold of those unofficial live recordings.

The list is quite special, though, as it should contain not only the date, venue and title of the bootlegs, but also the scans of the covers, the setlist, as well as some comments about the quality of the recording and any relevant anecdote of each concert. Needless to say, I'm going to need quite a lot of help from you lot out there and the email links I added are there for that.

The list is split in tours and this post will be edited as the pages are being posted. So, here goes:

The Ancient Mariner said:
I'll have a look through them tomorrow and email you some missing info if you want!

Of course I want!  :D

Cheers mate!  :ok:

Then maybe you can have a look right there-_-

Oh, and I was at the show of 17th November 1983. My very first Maiden gig. I still haven't got the bootleg... 

Maverick said:
Oh, and I was at the show of 17th November 1983. My very first Maiden gig. I still haven't got the bootleg... 

... and it has always been so close. Now, really!!! Why didn't you ask me? ;)

Back