The Trooper Bruce Jacket

soagres

Trooper
Hello fellow maiden brothers can anyone had the model for the Trooper jacket used by Bruce? I want to do a replica. What to use measures, details, etc

Thanks and UP THE IRONS FROM PORTUGAL

Attachments

• IronMaidenBruceJacket.jpg
    IronMaidenBruceJacket.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 5
Hello. Apparently you can buy replicas of it. This is from an auction site but I assume you can buy them from somewhere else somehow. I doubt it will be high quality though. It's only a Halloween costume and probably not very durable.

Also, the flag reminds me of the Stone Henge scene from This Is Spinal Tap. I would love to see a crew member try to give that to Bruce Dickinson just before The Trooper starts during a show.

20220504_064039.jpg

Last edited:
Hello. Apparently you can buy replicas of it. This is from an auction site but I assume you can buy them from somewhere else somehow. I doubt it will be high quality though. It's only a Halloween costume and probably not very durable.

Also, the flag reminds me of the Stone Henge scene from This Is Spinal Tap. I would love to see a crew member try to give that to Bruce Dickinson just before The Trooper starts during a show.

View attachment 20009
Thanks. I guess it’s cheaper to make my own jacket… price, transportations, taxes and customs…

Back