The Song Name Game

Travis The Dragon

AFTERGLOW!!!
A friend of mine started this one on Queensryche's forum and it can be a lot of fun. It's quite simple. I'll post a song and the next reply has to have at least one word that's in the title of the song before and the next reply has to follow up with the same. Also, when you post a song as a reply, you do not post a new song for the next person. They go off of the song that you went off of from the last one. Any song from any band is accepted so not just Maiden. In case that's too confusing, I'll give an example.

If I post:
Brave New World - Iron Maiden, the next reply could be World Painted Blood - Slayer and then the next reply could be Blood Of The Scribe - Lamb Of God and so on.

It can get challenging though because if you miss someone's reply and go off of a song that was posted before the reply, your doesn't count and you have to edit your post and go off of the very last song that was posted. I'll get things started.

Eyes Of A Stranger - Queensryche

This could be a good bit of fun.
Stranger in a Strange Land - Iron Maiden

Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger - Iron Maiden

Dammit Idol. That's the only Ashes song I know too :(

Dammit Idol. That's the only Ashes song I know too :(
Ashes to Ashes - Faith No More

But aren't we supposed to reply to "Ashes in Your Mouth" with a song that starts with "mouth"? In that case
Mouth for War - Pantera

Last edited:
That's what I thought too but it says that it has to have at least one word from the song before. Not unless the rules are messed up? :blink:

"have at least one word that's in the title of the song before". I don't think it matters what word starts the song.

Head - O.S.I.

Back