The song and album that got you into Maiden.

I saw Aces High on TV and then I bought Powerslave. And its still my favourite album [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-iron_maiden_947+Aug 10 2004, 08:56 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(iron_maiden_947 @ Aug 10 2004, 08:56 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Iron Maiden's all songs are great!!!!!!
[snapback]82420[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I disagree!

Okay, maybe 1 or 2 songs are bad. [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well i heard the trooper on a radio show and thought it was amazing so i rushed out and bought number of the beast.

im gonna bring this lovley old topic back, as it is a little bit like my new one,
so post slaves! post [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I had NOTB for years, but never really listened to it, or liked it. I bought Brave New World, Wicker Man blew me away, the rest is history.

The Trooper - Piece of Mind
Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden.... i remember i heard them covered by some local band... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Da first Maiden song I listened to was Hallowed be Thy Name,then I bought RIR and I was completely BLOWN AWAY!

Back