the rejuvenation of Dave Murray

dickinson1978

Ancient Mariner
Its not the title of a new song,but anybody has realized how Dave Murray has lost weight since last tour (final frontier tour) and he has more hair,or (better hair) maybe in this im wrong.But im happy for him,because since 1998 i have seen him getting older in a bad way,but right now he is getting closer to his top form.

It does look like he's trimmed down a bit, from recent photos. Not sure though. On TFF tour (& En Vivo!) he was wearing that loose shirt thing sometimes. But now he's back to those little sleeveless t-shirts --so he may just have looked a little chubbier (then), and slimmer (now). Not sure what's going on with his hair though, but it does look a little fuller. Either way, he's had a bit of criticism (lazy solo work, etc) in recent years, which I feel is pretty unjustified. Everyone gets old, but Davey's certainly looking & playing (it would seem) pretty damn fine for a guy in his late 50's.

Still ma favourite! :D

I can definitely see a difference and I'm happy for him :). For a while there, (no offense to the great man) I thought he was starting to look a bit rough before.... Being pictured next to H in that one photo doesn't do him justice either.... :p

Back