'The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg' (radio edit) Available For Download

Nephellim

Ancient Mariner
Encinitas, California-based record store Lou's Records is currently offering "exclusive" preview of the new IRON MAIDEN album, "A Matter of Life And Death", which is scheduled for release on September 5 via Sanctuary Records. Download a full-length MP3 of the album's first single, "The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg", at www.lousrecords.com.

As previously reported, IRON MAIDEN's video for "The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg" has been made available for streaming at YouTube.com.

Kerrang! magazine has previously described "The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg" as "an intricate seven-minute epic that starts with a creepy, ominous intro before erupting into a crushing, almost LED ZEPPELIN-esque riff and a powerful, emotive chorus. More obtuse lyrically than most of the album, it's a curious, challenging choice for a single."

"It's very different for us," admitted the band's bassist, Steve Harris. "It's very riffy. The intro has an almost nursery rhyme eeriness. Sometimes you try to create a mood and sometimes it's just there. Everyone's going to ask who Benjamin Breeg is, but you'll just have to find out for yourself!"

"A Matter of Life and Death" was recorded at Sarm West Studios in London with producer Kevin Shirley, who also worked on the last two MAIDEN albums, 2000's "Brave New World" and 2003's "Dance of Death".

SOURCE: Blabbermouth; August 9th 2006.

This is a radio edit of the single clocking in at 5:25
It is ripped at 160kbps
The download link (for the n00bs who think that this is an advertisement) is HERE

Re: IRON MAIDEN: 'The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg' Available For Download

Remove this advertisement.

ummmmmm...this is a free radio edit of the song, you don't have to pay for it, if you don't want to hear the radio edit, don't download, but I'm sure there are others that wish to hear it.
They are offering a free radio edit of Breeg for download, if you actually took the time to view, if you don't wish to hear it, stop complaining.

No he's not. If I say I got my books at Border's book store am I advertising it? Merely mentioning a brand, store or website doesn't make it advertisement.

My mistake. Sorry.

PS, calling me a "n00b" is ultimatley mature Nephellim :rolleyes:

Maidenfreak said:
either I can't read or he didn't call you a n00b...

I guess old Conor see things that are non-existant...Such a shame, such a shame...A hero has fallen.  ;)

Maidenfreak said:
that radio edit is kinda odd actually, the song doesn't work quite as good without the intro.
I thought that too. It sort of jumps in a bit quick.

Conor said:
My mistake. Sorry.

PS, calling me a "n00b" is ultimatley mature Nephellim :rolleyes:

My apologies sir if any offence was taken.

Nephellim said:
My apologies sir if any offence was taken.
apologiesarecool.jpg

Back