The Reason Behind Blaze & Txf Bashing

[!--quoteo(post=129391:date=Feb 20 2006, 04:54 PM:name=DTFM)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(DTFM @ Feb 20 2006, 04:54 PM) [snapback]129391[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
If you are a friend of someone and they tell you something in a private conversation then it is just manners not to use their name.
I was just trying to pass on some information that I thought all of you might be interested in, firstly I'm told I don't know what I'm talking about and then when asked where I got the info from, I'm then just a liar.

Believe what you want to believe about all of it I don't give a shit, I should have just kept quiet in the first place and left you all to it.
What's the problem that the truth didn't fit the theory?

It's a shame I thought these boards were different to the IMBB, that's why I posted, you live and learn.

Up The Irons.
[/quote]

Hey bro, I do believe you, please don't think everyone in this forum is bad, it's just that sometimes they post without thinking if anyone will fell offended, but they aren't bad guys, just take it as a joke.

well, after returning from 2 weeks worth of class test, i was dazzled to learn that my humble
theory has resulted in some pretty consequences including marking of someone as a lier, whoo!

1st come 1st, i thank DTFM for sharing his info. whether he is true or not, Conor, i think it is
quite harsh to blatantly regard him as a pretender.

secondly, i want to submit my new (yet a bit far fetched) theory: almost everyone i've asked have regarded SSOASS THE plinacle of maiden's career, however, i'm yet to find a person
who says it is his/her fav. album (the verdict generally goes to NOTB, POM or Powerslave, & even FOTD),the reason is i gather... well, the general attitude is 'we are not worthy'
(to quote Wayne Campbell). strange, eh? ::

btw: my favourite album is SWIT.

[!--quoteo(post=129781:date=Feb 25 2006, 04:32 PM:name=Guest)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 25 2006, 04:32 PM) [snapback]129781[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
secondly, i want to submit my new (yet a bit far fetched) theory: almost everyone i've asked have regarded SSOASS THE plinacle of maiden's career, however, i'm yet to find a person
who says it is his/her fav. album (the verdict generally goes to NOTB, POM or Powerslave, & even FOTD),the reason is i gather... well, the general attitude is 'we are not worthy'
(to quote Wayne Campbell). strange, eh? ::
[/quote]

SSOASS was my favourite album for quite a while, and it still is my number two. It has my favourite ever song on it (The Evil That Men Do), and from the opening of Moonchild to the end of Only The Good Die Young, it is a sheer pleasure to listen to (I have even embraced Can I Play With Madness by now).

[!--quoteo(post=130068:date=Feb 28 2006, 10:33 PM:name=fuzzboy)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(fuzzboy @ Feb 28 2006, 10:33 PM) [snapback]130068[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Well, i spoke to some one that was closely related to the band, and told him i was going to use the information he gave to me on a forum. then he told me to please not mention who he was.

so it doesnt mean he is lying, but he could be for all we know..
[/quote]
You never can tell, why someone on this forum could be a band member, even though the odds of that are somewhere between unlikely and impossible.

Back