The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

A tip for large venue presages: just sign up for their newsletters. Sometimes the actual venue will send you a presale code before the actual ticket site.

I've been on LiveNation's for a while and haven't gotten any email about the gig at The Forum yet.

still looking for a chicago presale code. if you've gotten your chicago tickets already, can you just post the code here? i'm not a fanclub member, but i'm looking for tickets for me and my group. let's get the tickets into the hands of us true maiden fans and out of the hands of stubhub/scalper dicks.

still looking for a chicago presale code. if you've gotten your chicago tickets already, can you just post the code here? i'm not a fanclub member, but i'm looking for tickets for me and my group. let's get the tickets into the hands of us true maiden fans and out of the hands of stubhub/scalper dicks.
I've been informed that the codes sent out were single use.

Holland, 8th June announced. Stadium show, not a festival. Bodes well for a non-festival run of European shows!

I'm trying to budget... anybody wanna post what the two tiers of Vegas tix are with the fees?
Ticketmaster's only showing the pre-fee prices for those of us shut-out from the fan presale.

I'm trying to budget... anybody wanna post what the two tiers of Vegas tix are with the fees?
Ticketmaster's only showing the pre-fee prices for those of us shut-out from the fan presale.

The site says that these are the following ticket levels: $94.65, $75.61, and $56.56. But they've disabled use of the seating map (you can only search for the automated Best Available) and I didn't see a single ticket less than $94.65, plus a good $20-25 in bullshit fees.

saw only a few tickets left in Sunrise (Ft. Lauderdale) and they were north of $400..... I got 2 floor ones for $85 a piece. :) Very happy. I will likely be sleeping outside or near by where I can run before the sun comes up. Want tour shirts and, maybe something unique too. I'll be one of those dorks who films new songs or songs that have not been played in forever (SIT songs-fingers crossed) but will not post here. Will do so on YouTube though.

A pair of the $95 tickets were $238 after fees.

saw only a few tickets left in Sunrise (Ft. Lauderdale) and they were north of $400..... I got 2 floor ones for $85 a piece. :) Very happy. I will likely be sleeping outside or near by where I can run before the sun comes up. Want tour shirts and, maybe something unique too. I'll be one of those dorks who films new songs or songs that have not been played in forever (SIT songs-fingers crossed) but will not post here. Will do so on YouTube though.
I'll see you there my friend! With you on SIT songs as well...

The site says that these are the following ticket levels: $94.65, $75.61, and $56.56. But they've disabled use of the seating map (you can only search for the automated Best Available) and I didn't see a single ticket less than $94.65, plus a good $20-25 in bullshit fees.
The fees are up to over $20 per ticket? Damn!

Back