The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

I just looked up some O2 priority deals and they seem to do it for all kinds of venues. I guess we won't know about Maiden presales until nearer the time.

With taxes and fees almost $120. Ridiculous, but worth it.

EDIT: Slightly less, $105, in Chicago.

Fair enough. I just paid more or less $112 for Australia. Last time I saw them here in the UK it was about $96. All much about the same. I figured it'd be around the $100 mark

Hey when I check the price ranges on Ticketmaster it mentions floor level seating but no general admission standing - would they really just have the whole floor seated? Surely not...?

Hey when I check the price ranges on Ticketmaster it mentions floor level seating but no general admission standing - would they really just have the whole floor seated? Surely not...?

If you actually go forward and try to purchase those floor seats it gives you an error - they don't exist.

I was going to buy tix for chicago using live nation presale this thursday. Hadn't received presale email yet like i normally do. Then i realized it's because i live in Texas (nowhere near any of the shows)! So i called live nation & they confirmed only people who live in chicago area will receive presale password email. What a shaft!

I was going to buy tix for chicago using live nation presale this thursday. Hadn't received presale email yet like i normally do. Then i realized it's because i live in Texas (nowhere near any of the shows)! So i called live nation & they confirmed only people who live in chicago area will receive presale password email. What a shaft!

shit... What about if you just change your address on your account?

Can you tell me how the Live Nation presale works? I do have an account but no presale codes.

To people who got their Vegas tickets, can you tell how much of the floor tickets are gone? Sorry, I'm getting nervous!

Back