The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

A European tour from May to August does suggest festivals but I'd prefer to have another arena tour. I'll try to see them at least twice though and I'd like one of the times I see them to be in Europe this time.

I also prefer indoor, non-festival shows.
Usually better atmosphere and sound.

Pretty much everything about it is better than outdoors
- cheaper because its just Maiden, no crazy full festival prices
- no shitty weather that makes you wet and cold and carries the sound away
- you get the full light and props show and you can actually see it because you are inside in the dark
- the atmosphere is much better and you are not standing on a cow field
-its easier to get beer and merchandise
- easier to travel to and from the venue

Hmm, anything else?

Well, we know one thing is for sure this time - given how much bigger this airplane is there should be no excuse at all for needing to make this a smaller show like they did on the Flight 666 tour. Any and all bells and whistles should be there regardless of where they are playing.

Well, we know one thing is for sure this time - given how much bigger this airplane is there should be no excuse at all for needing to make this a smaller show like they did on the Flight 666 tour. Any and all bells and whistles should be there regardless of where they are playing.
Read the press release, Bruce basically says the advantage of the 747 is that it offers them the same cargo capacity as the old plane, but without having to remove seats.

In essence, the size of the show remains roughly the same.

I can't wait for the dates to be announced! If they do Seattle and Vancouver like in 2012, I'm going to both. I may do Texas too if they announce a show there.

And Minnesota will probably get fucked again because for some stupid fucked up reason, Maiden won't do more than 15 dates on a N.A. new album tour. Then again, they haven't been here since 2000 so I'm not surprised.

Back