The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

No specifics, anyway. But we're getting them from late May to August.

This is an album tour so I hope theyll do some indoor venues, but late may - august, smells like festivals again.....hope im wrong.

Anyways, what a massive scale tour! Awesome. Maiden = best band ever.

Three shows in the US. I'm guessing one east coast (New York or Boston), one west (LA) and one Texas. And the rest of us don't get to see Maiden until the next cabaret tour, again. :(

Three shows in the US. I'm guessing one east coast (New York or Boston), one west (LA) and one Texas. And the rest of us don't get to see Maiden until the next cabaret tour, again. :(
"...before flying back to the USA at the end of March for ten more cities covering the USA and, of course, CANADA in the first two weeks of April."

Wasn't there a suggestion from Nicko recently that they were told to keep their diaries clear for two years?

Right now I am saying if there is an Iron Maiden show in Ottawa or Montreal Canada, I will invite all Maidenfans to my home for the show.

Plus, I bet 2017 is a more extensive NA tour and Euro festivals.
That's a pretty safe bet. This will be the first tour they've done in North America not over the summer since the AMOLAD album tour which barely counts as it was so short.

Exciting news for sure, but there's not much to be super excited about until dates are announced.

And seriously, how in 2015 does the Maiden site still go down when there's news posted? Unreal haha.

This could work out well for me (depending on actual dates of course). I'd bet one of those first set of NA dates will be on the East Coast somewhere - I'll be there no matter what. Then I'll be in Germany over the summer, so I'm hoping that could happen as well.

Support bands

1) Lauren Harris

2) Whatever group Austin is singing on now.

3) George Harris' group.

"...before flying back to the USA at the end of March for ten more cities covering the USA and, of course, CANADA in the first two weeks of April."

My bad, I missed that. :cool:

That makes things slightly more hopeful for a reasonably local show.

I thought it was gonna be Megadeth. They said they were gonna tour with a British band in 2015, then Bruce announced his cancer.

All I can say is - holy fuck!

Anyone remember the prices for Bruce Air flights maybe? Was it open to fan club members only?

I'm hoping for an European Bruce Air...

Back