The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 NO SPOILERS ALLOWED Thread

A close-up of Ed Force One, showing some of the names of fan club members. If your name begins with J or K you might spot it here. I'm also chuffed because this means my full name, not FC forum name, is on that plane.

ed-force-one-18-2-16-49555.jpg

A close-up of Ed Force One, showing some of the names of fan club members. If your name begins with J or K you might spot it here. I'm also chuffed because this means my full name, not FC forum name, is on that plane.
Is there a bigger version of this somewhere? I should be on it somewhere :)

Sadly not, this is the only pic out there so far and also the biggest. It's on Maiden's own site - which, incidentally, isn't a good place to go for anyone avoiding spoilers.

I wonder is the last confirmed date for 2016 tour, or we could expect even some more? (Bulgaria, Greece maybe ... London)

There's still a gap or two in the schedule, the most notable one being several days between Barcelona and Milan. People are still speculating on London at the end, of course.

One of them did say they'd like to play in Malta at some point, didn't they? Probably Bruce, since his airline/aircraft is registered there. It would be a trek, though, they won't have Ed Force One after Gothenburg.

One of them did say they'd like to play in Malta at some point, didn't they? Probably Bruce, since his airline/aircraft is registered there. It would be a trek, though, they won't have Ed Force One after Gothenburg.
Yep, it was Bruce. Don't think we will get more dates though, except for potential London dates after Wacken. All shows they had listed in the tour programme and shirts have now been announced.

That does add weight to the London argument, then. Whatever the other date is either wasn't set it stone at the beginning of the tour or else can't be announced yet. If it is London, I very much doubt I'd go, not after spending the earth on Download and Oslo.

I don't know if this counts as a spoiler or not but there's a good chance I'll be annoyed tonight if someone is holding a phone up in front of me for the whole show

I don't know if this counts as a spoiler or not but there's a good chance I'll be annoyed tonight if someone is holding a phone up in front of me for the whole show

No, it doesn't. Discussion of the show itself and the setlist would be counted as a spoiler and needs to go in the other tour thread.

I thought this facebook post by Paul Mario Day was heartwarming (also when I think of his previous Maiden related update):

Dashed to Sydney! with mark richard wallace last night.
Saw a brilliant show last night. The photo says it all.
It has been around 35 years since I saw Iron Maiden last (PowerSlave tour) and their energy levels never diminished, and the whole crowed were more than pleased believe me.
Well done guys, would have loved to have had the chance to meet up again.
Many thanks to my dear friend, Steve Loopy Newhouse & Adrian Smith for all your effort and passes.

13139351_10154835678874942_3842034640954785075_n.jpg

Back