The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 NO SPOILERS ALLOWED Thread

does anyone know what songs are raven age playing if they only have four out does do they do cover also or just the four and that's it?

does anyone know what songs are raven age playing if they only have four out does do they do cover also or just the four and that's it?

They played about 7-8 songs when they supported British Lion last summer. They do have quite a bit of their own material.

Last edited:
That's fine too. I am not sure if I could even ask this question in public. I am avoiding the other thread so I can't ask it over there.

edit:
Thanks Srogy!

Oops. So if Foro knows the answer, maybe you can delete these posts.

(edit: I deleted my post.)

So PM was the only option indeed. Good to know, that since 2016, on the public boards of Maidenfans you can only know everything or nothing about the setlist.

I have removed the questions from my post, Srogy's post is deleted as well.

Last edited:
I guess it's a good way. It's early to evaluate.

So does anyone know how Bruce sang? Who heard his voice?

I guess it's a good way. It's early to evaluate.
Seriously, you spent a week complaining that some people were talking about what may or may not be on a Chinese setlist, and so we tightened up spoiler rules - for you - and now you're complaining that they're too tight. Jesus.

By all reports he was mostly good, a little strained at some points during difficult spots closer to the end, but powerful and strong.

To me it's like there has never been any cancer. It's definitely not worse than on the last tour IMO. Sure, there is some straining but we've heard him struggling this way on previous tours. I guess his performance will differ from show to show slightly. I checked out the last song of the set to find out how he's doing towards the end and I was positively surprised. This man is unbelievable... He's looking great too, fit as always.

Never using spoiler tags in a Maiden related tour topic is so odd that I still need to get used to it. It's not really complaining, rather explaining. Thanks for the info.
I felt his pronounciation in the recent 747 vid had nada progression, so I got a little worried.

To me it's like there has never been any cancer. It's definitely not worse than on the last tour IMO. Sure, there is some straining but we've heard him struggling this way on previous tours. I guess his performance will differ from show to show slightly. I checked out the last song of the set to find out how he's doing towards the end and I was positively surprised. This man is unbelievable... He's looking great too, fit as always.

There is videos of all of the songs from the Florida show in the spoiler thread now and honestly I can't hear any difference in his singing at all from previous tours.

By all reports he was mostly good, a little strained at some points during difficult spots closer to the end, but powerful and strong.

Sounds like a normal Bruce performance (even his studio work has been a little strained at times on the last couple of albums).

Up the irons everybody!! Been trying to stay away to avoid set list. Hope this is the proper thread for this question?: does anyone know when Ed Force One is set to arrive here in Las Vegas ?? I imagine it'll be on the 27th... My birthday!!! :edmetal: If anyone knows the ETA here at Mcarren airport? (LAS) thank you in advance. Damn only 3 days away!!!!

The best way to watch out for EF1 is checking Flightradar24.com - which generally only shows the plane when it's in the air. Search for TF-AAK, that's the plane's registration. Maiden were posting Twitter updates at one time and might do it again when flights get underway - BUT be aware Maiden's social media channels are full of spoilers too. An aviation website was planning to put out dates and times in advance for EF1 arrivals and departures, but a lot of it was hearsay and speculation rather than insider gossip. Other than that, it's a case of checking aviation forums as sometimes insiders do have inside information. Some airports might have the plane on their scheduled arrivals lists too.

Back