The Number Of The Beast single

A

Anonymous

Is the song Remember Tomorrow from that single on Best Of B-Sides?

i read the Commentary, that's why im asking because it wasnt written that it appears on Best Of B-sides, just that the info was taken from the Best Of B-sides booklet, thanks anyway

[!--emo&:rolleyes2:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes[2].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes[2].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

There should be a smiley slapping its forehead... right? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ah, give the noobies a break. [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

This thread really cheered me up on a Monday morning! Thanks for making my day, Axeman [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

We should have a forum for old posts that really need to be stored for their originality. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-7th Death of a 7th Death+Jul 31 2005, 12:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(7th Death of a 7th Death @ Jul 31 2005, 12:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]113656[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Please don't bump old threads like this if all you have to add is a smiley. It stinks of trying to inflate your post count for no good reason. In fact, please don't reply to a thread AT ALL if all you have to add is a smiley. If you can't say anything meaningful or interesting, then keep it to yourself.

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Jul 31 2005, 11:48 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Jul 31 2005, 11:48 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Please don't bump old threads like this if all you have to add is a smiley. It stinks of trying to inflate your post count for no good reason. In fact, please don't reply to a thread AT ALL if all you have to add is a smiley. If you can't say anything meaningful or interesting, then keep it to yourself.
[snapback]113702[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Are you in a mood today SMX?

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Aug 1 2005, 01:48 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Aug 1 2005, 01:48 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Please don't bump old threads like this if all you have to add is a smiley. It stinks of trying to inflate your post count for no good reason. In fact, please don't reply to a thread AT ALL if all you have to add is a smiley. If you can't say anything meaningful or interesting, then keep it to yourself.
[/quote]
I'm glad I'm not the only one to feel this way.

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Aug 1 2005, 02:48 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Aug 1 2005, 02:48 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Please don't bump old threads like this if all you have to add is a smiley. It stinks of trying to inflate your post count for no good reason. In fact, please don't reply to a thread AT ALL if all you have to add is a smiley. If you can't say anything meaningful or interesting, then keep it to yourself.
[/quote]
Personally, I don't care much about my post count. Also, I'm not arrogant enough (no offence to anyone) to think all my posts are meaningful or interesting.
In fact, people shouldn't be pushed into always having to be meaningful or interesting. Sometimes you just have a feeling you want to convey. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
As long as it's not a pattern, I think there's nothing wrong with it.

Having said that, I agree with the bumping-into-old-threads part.

Back