The Next Album (expectations / desires)

How about a song or two on the album written for and song by a ................ woman?  Amy Lee comes to mind.

The Clairvoyant said:
Bruce said during an interview done on iron maiden tv that new album will be out in 2010 and there will be something special next year.

Sounds like another compilation album.

LooseCannon said:
Sounds like another compilation album.

I'd say a best of tour -the playlist could be :

1. Aces High
2. Wrathchild
3. The Number of the Beast
4. The Trooper
5. Paschendale
6. Brave New World
7. Can I play with Madness or Evil That Men Do
8. Sign of the Cross or Man on The Edge
9. Futureal
10. Wasted Years or Heaven Can Wait
11. Bring your Daughter to the Slaughter or Holy Smoke
12. Brighter than a thousand_suns or Benjamin Breeg
------
13. Fear of The Dark
14. Iron Maiden
15. Hallowed be Thy Name

Eddies Wingman said:
It could also be a live DVD from this year's tour.

On june 10th 2007 they recorded the show done in england at the download festival...so maybe they will release next year the dvd of the show.
Only time will tell.....
Rod said that the show at the twickenham stadium in london this year was the only show of 2008,and it was the only uk show for at least two years....so they should come back in england in 2010....and in europe too...with the new album....seen that Bruce said during the european tour : "next time we come back...."he didn't say "next year......" so maybe that next tour (album tour) will be in 2010.....

2010? Bah. I was kinda hoping they'd come out with something next year. :(

Oh well, considering that we had to wait three years in between Brave New World, Dance of Death, and A Matter of Life and Death, that isn't so bad.

As far as the thread topic is concerned, I'd say just keep on doing what they're doing. They've put out 3 straight quality albums since the reunion and I expect the 4th to be no different.

At this point we can only wait....they haven't say the year of release,expecially Bruce,he mentioned everywhere only "next time....",nothing else....aobut that maiden haven't been clear....

I think that Bruce has been reading this forum and he is going to press the band forward with my idea: a compilation of songs that have never appeared on any other best of or live album. Yep, that's what I think.

Perun said:
There is absolutely no way of knowing.

from experience I know that these are very likely to be on the list  -_-

____no5 said:
I'd say a best of tour -the playlist could be :

1. Aces High
2. Wrathchild
3. The Number of the Beast
4. The Trooper
5. Paschendale*
6. Brave New World
7. Can I play with Madness or Evil That Men Do
8. Sign of the Cross or Man on The Edge
9. Futureal
10. Wasted Years or Heaven Can Wait
11. Bring your Daughter to the Slaughter or Holy Smoke
12. Brighter than a thousand_suns or Benjamin Breeg
------
13. Fear of The Dark
14. Iron Maiden
15. Hallowed be Thy Name

*if they play one song from every album that one gonna be definately inside

Deano said:
I think that Bruce has been reading this forum and he is going to press the band forward with my idea: a compilation of songs that have never appeared on any other best of or live album. Yep, that's what I think.

now that is impossible  :p

Haha, too much! 2010 for the new studio album then huh? Good, maybe by that time the U.S. economy will be recovered enough for me to afford the album and concert tickets.

2010 for the new studio album then huh?

the end of the world* is in 2012 so ...then NOTHING

to afford the album and concert tickets
::)

______
* according to Azdeck calendar; the newest fashion for conspiracy addicted, in the lines that (3x666=)1998, Nostradamus'1999,
millenium's 2000 were the end of the world

Back