The most br00tal shit imaginable

Invader

Ancient Mariner
My friend challenged me to find a playlist of four songs which he couldn't listen to the end, so I was wondering if anyone here knew some unbearable sonic experiences I could pummel him with?  The only limitation is that it has to be music (released as music by a record label and Wikipedia has to call it music), otherwise anything is possible.

Help?

Bah. Revolution 9 is great. I love that 'song'. "Take that, brother; may it serve you well."

Unlistenable:
Lou Reed, Metal Machine Music.
Korn, last song on their first album (I think it's called "Daddy").
Almost everything by Dillinger Escape Plan.
Listen With Nicko, parts I - X.

Taarma - Kafan: Part II (I'm going to have to send you this one. It used to be available for download on the band's website, but that is no longer the case)
William Shatner - Mr Tambourine Man
And One - Pimmelmann (although there is a slight chance this may be bearable for those who don't speak German, but I highly doubt it)
William Shatner - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

I just tried to listen to this playlist- and I couldn't. I couldn't play it through. It's just horrible. Really, really horrible.

EDIT: If you can't find any one of those, you can replace it with Gene Simmons - When You Wish Upon A Star.
Forostar said:
Napalm Death with the longest song in extreme metal. Before you listen to this terrible sonic torture, take a deep breath: "You Suffer".

And they played that when I saw them live this year  :bigsmile:

I don't know if this one is quite "unlistenable", but it certainly requires a strong constitution to make it all the way through...
Tool, "Disgustipated".

I am so going to get flamed for this but here goes. Practically anything by Slayer and most of Pantera.

Perun said:
And they played that when I saw them live this year  :bigsmile:

I still have to see them!

Onhell: I agree very much with your first choice. That's a dreadful piece of shit.

I actually didn't like them that much. I preferred the two support acts, Suffocation and Warbringer.

Back