The Iron Maiden Heaven is back!

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

Well, it's been a LONG time, but after 6 years the Iron Maiden Heaven is finally back, and with a vengeance! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The new version contains an interactive area for which membership (free of charge) is required. In it, you can place and maintain ads and participate in other interactive content of the site.

Most of the content of the old Iron Maiden Heaven has been ported, and in the coming time I will focus on further updating the site (especially the sections about bootlegs, counterfeits, official releases and tribute bands).

Please do check out the new site at: [a href=\'http://www.ironmaidenheaven.com\' target=\'_blank\']Iron Maiden Heaven[/a]

Hope to see you there soon!

Cheeeeerz!
Mystery Madman

PS: If you're still seeing the old 'marble' site, please clear your browser's cache prior to visiting the site...

I asked for an account. Don't you think it'll be a bit tough if you have to set up all accounts yourself?
Anyway, I like the new design [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hi,

Tnx for the nice words regarding the new design! The old version had a very dated early nineties design, the new site is more in conformance with the new millennium. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Regarding the accounts: I have facilitated the account management functionality such that it is very little trouble to authorise new account requests. Once that's done, each user can maintain their own settings. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Enjoy!
Mystery Madman

Back