The Give Me Ed.../Dance Of Death Tour 2003/04 - Missing bootleg information

A

Anonymous

Some of you may be aware that I'm compiling a list of all available bootlegs in order to help traders build up their collection. I've had some valuable help from a few visitors of the IMC already, and I'm really grateful to those who sent in information (they'll know who they are!  -_-).

You can check out a fairly complete list already prepared for the Give Me Ed 'Til I'm Dead/Dance Of Death Tour 2003/2004, either by concert dates or by available bootlegs. I have, however some missing information for the following bootlegs on that tour:

Any info on bootlegs from these gigs would be very much appreciated!   :ok:

I have a copy of the Jerez 2003 Bootleg DVD. it is an audience shot, actually not a very good one - I rated it as followed:

Sound 6/10
Picture 7/10

as far as I remember it is also incomplete.

here are some screenshots:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks. And do you know if there's an audio bootleg of it? Many DVDs are transferred to audio CDs.

btw - I found a small issue in your list:

RockNix Ripped Up Malakassa - 21.06.2005 and Athens 2005 are the same, there is only one cd version from that show. only the cover is different.

actually there wasnt any show in athens but in malakassa which is about 60km away from athens.

Many items in my lists are duplicates of the same bootlegs with different covers so people get information on the various external aspects of the same recordings.

Maverick said:
Thanks. And do you know if there's an audio bootleg of it? Many DVDs are transferred to audio CDs.

yep, there is one - but I dont have it yet. it is copied from the DVD though.

here is the tracklist of the cd ( 74:00 minutes in all)

01. 22 Acacia Avenue (4:30) - Cut in
02. Wildest Dreams (4:23)
03. The Wicker Man (4:21)
04. Brave New World (9:28)
05. The Clansman (8:55)
06. The Clairvoyant (4:21)
07. Heaven Can Wait (7:21)
08. Fear Of The Dark (7:12)
09. Iron Maiden (4:47)
10. Bruce's speech (1:52)
11. Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter (7:26)
12. 2 Minutes To Midnight (5:32)
13. Run To The Hills (3:48)

RockNix said:
yep, there is one - but I dont have it yet.

Could you send me the scans of the covers when you do? That'd be great!  :ok:

Back