The forces of darkness are at it again!

Nicko has talked publicly about his faith, and Steve has alluded to it. Adrian, I don't think so.

And since we don't worry too much about personal lives here, excepting as how it influences the music....moving on.

"Adrian Smith knows about the acoustics of a venue by softly farting in northern direction. The sound of this deduction method cannot be heard by anyone else, man or beast."

That's a good one.... !!

Little offtopic but I always like to imagine that's Adrian in his free time. Like they're playing show and after that he goes, put on mask and pretend to be steve

What did I just see?
If you listen carefully (or not that carefully even...), did you notice that the guy isn't even doing the bass cover over the original guitar parts? I assume he's also a guitarist & re-recorded them too.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they indeed do have a pact with the devil, because the greatness of Maiden simply isn't natural!

The band have been known to have links to pyramid power.

Just look at that story of the step ladders in a triangle formation when they were recording Powerslave, and when they were moved, everything went tits up.

We do not know how far the satanic Maiden rabbit hole goes.

Back