The Final Frontier MP3 Download without sound effects!

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Well, the claimed bitrate is 320 and I'm sure whoever recorded it off the radio would have actually ripped it to that bitrate.

True, but if the original bitrate which the radio transmits is, say 128 kbps, and the mp3 file is at 320 kbps it doesn't matter how high the bitrate is on the mp3 file if the source is bad to begin with.

Bananaman_In_Shorts said:
True, but if the original bitrate which the radio transmits is, say 128 kbps, and the mp3 file is at 320 kbps it doesn't matter how high the bitrate is on the mp3 file if the source is bad to begin with.
Ah, very true. I used to have a friend who re-encoded a lower bitrate to a higher and insisted he heard an increase in quality, but I know for a fact that it doesn't increase.

Anybody else think that now having heard two new songs, Bruce seems to be going in a new vocal direction? His voice seems strained on purpose, and kind of No Prayer-esque raspy with obviously a hint of the past three albums in there too, but less operatic. Almost Powerslave-like. I like it; should be interesting to hear this style on such long songs as When the Wild Wind Blows.

Suicidehummer said:
Anybody else think that now having heard two new songs, Bruce seems to be going in a new vocal direction? His voice seems strained on purpose, and kind of No Prayer-esque raspy with obviously a hint of the past three albums in there too, but less operatic. Almost Powerslave-like. I like it; should be interesting to hear this style on such long songs as When the Wild Wind Blows.
See what I have to say about it here: http://forum.maidenfans.com/http://foru ... 40#p253140

Suicidehummer said:

I'm loving his voice, the new direction seems to be not only on the instrumental parts as the reviews mention. Plus, next week Bruce's 52 - that's the main ingredient of his voice, always was.

Back