The daftest person on the 'Net...

The Ancient Mariner

Ancient Mariner
...Contestant #1: Ryan Maiden

Read his replies at [a href=\'http://www.ironmaiden.org/showthread.php?t=18203&page=1&pp=10\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.ironmaiden.org/showthread.php?t...03&page=1&pp=10[/a] and tell me he's not

HAHA im killing myself with laughter....what a guy, id like to personally give him the award, without seeing any other contestants [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] hes definatly the daftest person on the net, well at least the IM boards!! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

hmmmm i can't see his replies...connection failure over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....... well i think you get it.....

I think I'm gonna go cry in a corner alone..... [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Really don't know if I should laugh or cry at that [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Wow, that's truely pathetic...

-- Rodney [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Nah Mariner is the daftest person on the net. That link doesnt work [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Sep 28 2004, 08:27 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Sep 28 2004, 08:27 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]That link doesnt work [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]87698[/snapback]​
[/quote]Neither does it for me.. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It maybe was the right thing to do, from what i've heard of your reactions. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I've seen idiots you people wouldn't believe. Inane threads started and answered on the Maiden official board. I watched stupidity sometimes even appear on this very board. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I watched stupidity sometimes even appear on this very board. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.[/quote]

Rubbish! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It's true that nothing will be lost. Stupidity has always been there and will stay until complete extinction of the human species. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Rubbish! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back