The Center of the Milky Way is...

I think there was ongoing research about black holes or something...but this is the final outcome of whatever that research was. I'll take a look and see if this would fit into a past thread.

In the constellation of Cygnus
There lurks a mysterious, invisible force
The Black Hole
Of Cygnus X-1

Dum, Da, duh duh duh!
Dum, Da, duh duh duh duh!

Sorry, every time I hear about black holes I have to listen to that song.

I thought it was Milliway's... or maybe its just at the 'end of the universe', not at the center of the galaxy.

The universe is soooo 20th century...it's multiverse for the new millennium; I've got a billion of me right beside me doing slightly different things... I just can't see them... some have spiders, some don't.

I bet more have spiders than dont...

I like the multiverse! Sliders was a great/weird show.  Who knows, there is a 'verse that has Deano with 12 kids, and one with no kids.... how odd.

D&N said:
The universe is soooo 20th century...it's multiverse for the new millennium; I've got a billion of me right beside me doing slightly different things... I just can't see them... some have spiders, some don't.

I always get the feeling I'm living the shittiest of my multiverses... Or one of at the very least.

Onhell said:
I always get the feeling I'm living the shittiest of my multiverses... Or one of at the very least.

Nah, dude.  It mite feel shitty, but in some universes, you never heard Iron Maiden.  In some, there was no Iron Maiden at all.  Hell, in one, Brett Michaels got the job instead of Blaze.  Granted, in one, the last election had buttons and billboards that said "Onhell/Scarlette Johanson 2008".

Wasted155 said:
Nah, dude.  It mite feel shitty, but in some universes, you never heard Iron Maiden.  In some, there was no Iron Maiden at all.  Hell, in one, Brett Michaels got the job instead of Blaze.  Granted, in one, the last election had buttons and billboards that said "Onhell/Scarlette Johanson 2008".

See I'd be in that one. Now THAT will be a political sexual scandal the people will welcome and even elect me dictator for life!

Well, sure, as long as you would hold elections for your running mate every so often. 

There is a universe where, back during the Reagan presidency, I personally caused World War III. I'm not sure how - maybe I convinced Reagan to nuke Moscow - but I did it.

There is a universe where I became a NASCAR fan. I hope that version of me had the good sense to kill himself.

In this universe, I am listening to Iced Earth right now. But is this the only such universe, or is Iced Earth getting played in thousands of them?

I hope the universe in which I like Bratwurst and Sauerkraut got destroyed in a huge, needless and ridiculously violent nuclear war.

Back