The Book of Souls: General album discussion

The Dissident

Ancient Mariner
What Roy Version? As far as I remember Roy had nothing to do with this song. Bruce wrote all of it and demoed it to Steve. Unless you mean a possible recorded version with production from Roy? Not sure that exists.
I believe the comment was in relation to Bruce saying he plans on recording it still for his next solo album, which I really hope is the case If Eternity Should Fail is my favourite TBOS track

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
Yeah it was supposed to be a concept album with IESF as the opening and title track.

chaosapiant

Ancient Marinade
Yeah it was supposed to be a concept album with IESF as the opening and title track.
Oh yea, I know that part. I know about the solo album, it was a Bruce track, Steve liked it, etc etc. I just wasn't aware or had read that Bruce still intended to use the song on his own album after Maiden had their way with it.

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
Oh yea, I know that part. I know about the solo album, it was a Bruce track, Steve liked it, etc etc. I just wasn't aware or had read that Bruce still intended to use the song on his own album after Maiden had their way with it.
Yeah he’s been talking about it for years. Just never released anything.