The Best Live Album

The_7th_Son

Ancient Mariner
Im sorry if this poll has already been done! i forget! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

ahhh sorry about that then! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

L A D for me, second comes RiR and third Live over hammersmith in the eddies archive box

I like the Real live dead one, ecause of the cool selection of songs, and because Afraid to Shoot strangers is from Globen, Stockholm!

But in another way, LAD is one hell of a show!!

I must admit A Real Live/Dead One is my least favourite Maiden live album.

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Feb 11 2004, 04:31 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Feb 11 2004, 04:31 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I must admit A Real Live/Dead One is my least favourite Maiden live album. [/quote]
any particular reason? just the tracks?

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Feb 11 2004, 04:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Feb 11 2004, 04:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I tend to prefer live albums released from one complete show. [/quote]
fair play mate

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Feb 11 2004, 05:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Feb 11 2004, 05:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I tend to prefer live albums released from one complete show. [/quote]
Yes indeed it's a bit sad it's not a whole show, but the track themself are very good!

i voted for rock in rio mainly because of the sound on my home theater. but LAD plays maidens best music from the golden era imo [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Rock in Rio. I hate Bruce's voice on LAD. It ruins the whole record for me. Plus I like the songs on RIR better.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Feb 13 2004, 05:26 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Feb 13 2004, 05:26 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I hate Bruce's voice on LAD.  It ruins the whole record for me. [/quote]
Thats the only thing that's bad with LAD. Bruce voice sounds very tired. And he has reasons to be. It was very many shows with not to many breaks!

I s'pose on LAD though, you've got bruce telling us about his real inspiration for Revelations - opening a pair of curtains! funky.

Taffy

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Feb 13 2004, 02:13 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Feb 13 2004, 02:13 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Thats the only thing that's bad with LAD. Bruce voice sounds very tired. And he has reasons to be. It was very many shows with not to many breaks! [/quote]
Which is really unfortunate, I think. I bet he would have been blistering earlier on in the tour. RIR just sounded a lot better, I think, than LAD.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Feb 14 2004, 05:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Feb 14 2004, 05:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Which is really unfortunate, I think.  I bet he would have been blistering earlier on in the tour.  RIR just sounded a lot better, I think, than LAD. [/quote]
He is slightly better at CD 2 I think, recorded earlier at Hammersmith.

Back