The Angel and the Stranger

A

Anonymous

Iron Maiden have got a lot of criticism in this forum about the long winded and repetitive nature of two songs from the Virtual XI album, "The Angel and the Gambler" and "Don't look to the eyes of a Stranger". I myself see them as two great songs that are underrated because of their repitive nature. I noticed that the repitionin TAatG happens at the end of the song, DLttEoaS has the poor opening 4 or 5 minutes. A great idea struck me, what if:

the opening 3 minutes from TAatG and the last 2 minutes from DLttEoaS were added together!

That way, you would get the best of both worlds, a kickass few verses and an amazin instrumental section. Maybe I'm just a n00b, but what the hey! [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Moved to the appropriate forum where all the great ideas are expressed and discussed! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I even made an edited version so you guys could judge it. The breakages between the sections will need to be sorted but I think the mood fits well.

Do you wanna be a dj?

I believe that psycho-active substances influence and create this kind of ideas.... [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back