The ABC's Of Rock

We still have to wait a couple of months for this one: The Crucible of Man, Iced Earth

Iced_Earth_-_The_Crucible_Of_Man_%28Something_Wicked_Part_2%29.jpg

I really did like this album.  Kick start my Heart was my fav song off of it. 

Dr. Feelgood, Motly Crue

41XRHE8T92L._SS500_.jpg

Yes, E comes after F comes after D, right? :halo:

Woah, that Fiction picture is huge.  Sorry about that.  Here's H, no sorry, G then. :D  Something Foro would appreciate, I think?

Helloween_-_Gambling_with_the_Devil.jpg

I sure do! Not the whole album from start to finish but some songs are really great.

To put a bit of colour on this forum (the music is far from orginal):

Insania

insania1as8.jpg

Ok, here's an 'H' to fill in the blank.  My favorite AC/DC album and song, all in one:  Highway To Hell!!!

51b1nBiYbZL._SS500_.jpg

And, to keep us on track:  E, F, G, H, I.....(or on Maidenfans, F, E, G, I, H...) a 'J' album:

Jackyl's self-titled album Jackyl.   (ok, it was never mentioned in any rules, but I think self titled counts)-- and, yes, I really do like these guys.

51VZJV01RRL._SS500_.jpg

(K is to follow  :D)

And so to avoid any mention of the numerous amount of albums beginning with "Live"......

61ocEXo7ZmL._SS500_.jpg

You guys are all great!!!

Def Leppard's Pyromania.  Just about the last good one they did (IMO).

41GS778X4CL._SS500_.jpg

Wait, are we doing artist names or album titles now? Looks like I'm seeing both...

No problem, I'll kill two birds with one stone.

Rage Against The Machine and their incredibly great debut album, Rage Against The Machine.

Rage_Against_The_Machine.jpg

Yes, we are doing album titles.  There was a problem with some of the alphabets, so our list is out of order.  But Rage works great!

Systematic Chaos (much like the madness forum), Dream Theater

51yRIwBxWEL._SS400_.jpg

Back