Thanx Mav!

elhefe

Trooper
The other day while looking al the IMC for my 47192471924º time i kind of stopped and thought: "f*** dude, this is awesome!!"

As I am really sure that EVERYONE here has found it useful on some ocasion, I really want to thank mav for creating that cool source of information about the band

Thanx dude [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Agreed.
The analysis of everything is second to none, and has helped thousands of us Maidenfans (if not more) learn something new about the band. No matter how much you think you know, Mav knows more! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Nice way to catch his attention.

Spelling 'thanks' wrong.

[!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

it wasn´t an attempt to catch no one´s attention, just to thank him as i´ve used that site too much and thought it would be fair to do it.

thanKS for the correction dude [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'][span style=\'font-family:Impact\']TANX MAVREK[/span][/span]

[!--QuoteBegin-elhefe+Dec 24 2005, 05:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(elhefe @ Dec 24 2005, 05:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]it wasn´t an attempt to catch no one´s attention, just to thank him as i´ve used that site too much and thought it would be fair to do it.

thanKS for the correction dude [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]125777[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Jesus H Christ!!
Can anyone be sarcastic nowadays without someone thinking you're being literal.

I´m spanish, so i´m not really into english´ sarcasm, sorry!

(according to your avatar: I LOVE that movie [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

[!--QuoteBegin-Pineapple Hunter+Dec 24 2005, 05:41 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pineapple Hunter @ Dec 24 2005, 05:41 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Jesus H Christ!!
Can anyone be sarcastic nowadays without someone thinking you're being literal.
[snapback]125784[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Sarcasm on the internet requires a [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-elhefe+Dec 24 2005, 03:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(elhefe @ Dec 24 2005, 03:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I really want to thank mav for creating that cool source of information about the band
[snapback]125771[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Actually, Baeleron created it. (didn't he?)

Mav is still doing a great job keeping it up though [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I have no idea what you guys are talking about............. [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

wait.........

I hear sleigh bells................

[!--QuoteBegin-DeadlySinner+Dec 24 2005, 04:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(DeadlySinner @ Dec 24 2005, 04:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Actually, Baeleron created it. (didn't he?)
[snapback]125808[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Baeleron created the original version of the Commentary, including writing most of the original reviews. However, Maverick has now re-written most of the Commentary; there is very little (if any) of Baeleron's work left on the site. Additionally, Maverick has greatly expanded the available information (including building entirely new sections) and put many hundreds of hours of work into the site.

Indeed, while Baeleron's work was brilliant, Mav's is absolutely mind-blowing.

We should get the Commentary moved to a .edu domain so students can reference it in scholarly papers.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Dec 25 2005, 02:36 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Dec 25 2005, 02:36 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]We should get the Commentary moved to a .edu domain so students can reference it in scholarly papers.
[snapback]125841[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I must say LC, that's acually a very good idea, the commentary is educational so it would be fitting.

Baeleron was "The Creator" and "The Inspirator". He later stepped back as "The (Invisible) Holy Spirit".

Now Maverick is "The Commentator", "The Executioner", "The One Who Changes" and "The Finisher".

[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I can't believe it guys! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
So Maverick is some kind of Jesus? ...Iron Jesus actually?
Ha ha Mav' (please) say something dirty, non politically correct, some crappy comment and let's have fun.
Please wake up, they're burying you into honor and flowers........ (the worse)
[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back