TFF Release date questions

I've seen the German site & amazon.de that say the album will be released 8/13. My USA preorder from Amazon says I'll get it on 8/17, on release day. Is that the same premise with these sites or will they only start to ship it 8/13?

I'm wondering if local stores in Germany will be selling it next Friday. At worst, if someone leaks it next Friday, I'll know what I'm going to be doing all weekend.

The actual release date for some countries is the 8/13 so it WILL be available on that day, but it will probably leak 3-5 days before.

Here in Brasil, the store doing preorder - which is linked to ironmaiden.com - says the release date is on August 18th. In other words, 2 weeks of waiting.

Jeffmetal said:
Here in Brasil, the store dong preorder - which is linked to ironmaiden.com - says the release dte is on August 18th. In other words, 2 weeks of waiting.

NP: Frank Zappa, "Dong Work For Yuda"

Lyrics:
"Dong work for Yuda, dong dong"
apply directly to the forehead

EMI Brasil just confirmed the release date is August 16th!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :edmetal:

Yeah, man!!! Now, it's only 11 days of waiting!!! Now, I can tell you - NO LEAK DOWNLOADING FROM YOURS TRULY!!! AH, AH, AH!!! :p

AH, AH, AH? I think you just had a Maidengasm! :D
You must be 2 days ahead of me because here it's the 4th and 12 days from now would be the 16th.

No. That was just a paused laughing. Ahahahahahahahahahahahah... The Maidengasm will be during the first listening session of The Final Frontier. I counted one day less. I fixed on the previous post.

I'd expect the UK release date to be the earliest what with Maiden being British but I may be wrong, on their site it says the UK release date is the 16th, this is correct right?

Back