Tequila Rock, Classic Rock Album Totally FREE download!! (maiden, sabbath etc)

A

Anonymous

Hi peeps

my band, Tequila Rockin'Bird (TRB) .... have decided to allow everyone to download our album 'Screams From The Wild' totally free!!

if your fans of any classic rock era style bands, zep, maiden, sabbath etc i'm sure you'll love it...

head on over to www.tequilarock.co.uk to download the whole cd for free!!

the more people who download it the better, all we ask in return is that you spread the word as much as possible if you like the band..... by using things such as our myspace to request gigs using our gig requester, or just leaving cool comments your doing this, and this is enough payment for the cd!!

myspace = www.myspace.com/tequilarock

thanks so much for your time!

ROCK ON!

Tequila Rockin'Bird

Re: Tequila Rock, Classic Rock Album Totally FREE download!! (maiden, sabbath et

Before anyone complains, this is cool as far as I am concerned, it's a band posting a link to a download of their own work.

Re: Tequila Rock, Classic Rock Album Totally FREE download!! (maiden, sabbath et

A band which has previously posted their work here, in another thread - and said work rocks. GET OFF THY ASS AND CHECK IT OUT.

Said work TOTALLY rocks.  Downloading it right now.

I'll be sure to spread the word around :)

By the way, I like your cover.  Inspired by the Trooper, but not immediately obvious.  Who drew it?

Great music and a great service to your community. Thanks a lot! Keep it up. I'll see if I can request a gig for my wife's 40th in Sweden next year, ok? :bigsmile:

thanks so much for checking it out...... and even more thanks for allowing me to post twice about my band...... i know its often considered spamming, but we're all genuine maiden fans and we're heavily influenced by them, so we just wanted to see what you guys think!!

realy glad you guys like it!! thanks again!

Greg

ps.... and the cover artwork was definately inspired by the trooper, but i didnt want to rip it off.... my friend mark drew it, a very talented artist (and i havent managed to pay him yet, oops)

I talked this up on another forum and they are loving it. :ok: 

Bandwith limits are met at the moment though. (good and bad thing)
Glad to see there are people keeping metal alive in a world of filled with hip-hop/rap.  You guys are doing the Metal community proud.  Cheers! :ok:

Back