Tell us about your avatar

Given that he spent most of the film talking German, I don't. I'm sure he will be nominated, but I just doubt the Academy will be that open-minded to actually give him the prize.

They're nominating 10 for the big 5 awards this year, instead of 5, so it'll be extremely wide open.

I am curious if the Dutch film Oorlogswinter (Winter in Wartime) will be one of the nominees.

I heard that the German (uh well, the director is Austrian) film Das weiße Band (The White Ribbon) is extremely good and has the biggest chance of winning the Oscar for best foreign language film. Hope to see that film soon.

My Eddie should be easily placed.  This is the only avatar that I actually liked.  I'm too lazy to look for another one just as good.

mine is from the spongebob iron maiden gallery. its called Powersponge

I love pirate history, actually all of the age of sail, and there has somehow never been a pirate Eddie (save for one fan art that I saw once but wasn't overly fond of) so I took one of my favorite Eddies and photoshoped some changes.  It was going to be my next tattoo but now I'm debating between it and the LAD cover (as LAD was basically the soundtrack of my youth).

Back