SinisterMinisterX

Illuminatus
Staff member
I got a hold of Tap, and he provided me with the link to his gallery:

http://www.artwanted.com/artist.cfm?artid=9423

A sample:
9423_255500.jpg

So go check it out!

Damn!  Now why isn't THIS guy doing the album covers now?  No one would have even noticed that Riggs had left.  :bigsmile:

Tap seriously needs to  send this stuff to Rod.

Thanks everyone.

I've given samples to Kevin Shirley who gave them to Steve, I've had people I know that know Steve give him copies, Bruce and Rod have seen my work in tattoo form and Apparently Rod got copies of all the "Eddies" fanzines so either theyre simply not interested or my stuff isnt good enough in their eyes...I'd be ahppy doing a few tour shirts actually but they probably have Herve under contract....Oh well...What can you do?  :S

Hey, the fans know, Tap. I still love your work. There's probably a contract issue, like you said...and well, maybe they are trying to stay away from awesome Eddies.

they might not want the art because they may already have work for any future comps and live stuff and don't want to be commited to another album already.

Tap_Legion said:
Thanks everyone.

I've given samples to Kevin Shirley who gave them to Steve, I've had people I know that know Steve give him copies, Bruce and Rod have seen my work in tattoo form and Apparently Rod got copies of all the "Eddies" fanzines so either theyre simply not interested or my stuff isnt good enough in their eyes...I'd be ahppy doing a few tour shirts actually but they probably have Herve under contract....Oh well...What can you do?  :S

Yeah, at least you can rest assured your work is being deeply admired by the fans.  :ok:

At first I was like, "Wow, that Crimean War Eddie is truly epic!" and then I went up and realized...centurion Eddie. That, my friends...is fan-fucking-tastic.

Back